Page 517 of 550 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 8243

- https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...py-rafi-peretz

Israelis call for education minister to resign over gay conversion remarks

Hundreds protest in Tel Aviv after Rafi Peretz says gay conversion ‘therapy’ works

BANNED

Hot daddy hires a hustler to recreate a road trip from his youth.

I love this as a celebration of everything LGBT+

"'Cause shade never made anybody less gay".

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    I love this as a celebration of everything LGBT+

"'Cause shade never made anybody less gay".

where da Bros tho?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    So... Is Lewis "Shatterstar" Tan family or not?

He recently tweeted about how beautiful one of his male co-stars was, but later deleted those tweets when some of his fans reacted weirdly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    He doesn’t seem to mind gay male attention but I don’t think he’s family. Which is a shame because he’s a total babe.

https://www.cbr.com/eternals-openly-gay-actor-lead/
    Noticed that Tan appears to have a role in a new Netflix series called Wu Assasins.

While that most likely will not be for everyone, it seemed like it would be worth at least the mention.

Edit:

Quick piece on the show in question...

- https://io9.gizmodo.com/wu-assassins...ave-1836979600

Wu Assassins Sure Feels Like What Iron Fist Could Have Been
    Last edited by numberthirty; 08-11-2019 at 01:45 AM.

How is it even possibly considered to be of legal value ?
    https://time.com/5660956/trump-admin...ief-title-vii/
    Quote:
    “Unfavorable treatment of a gay or lesbian employee as such is not the consequence of that individual’s sex,” the Justice Department argued, “but instead of an employer’s policy concerning a different trait—sexual orientation—that Title VII does not protect.”
    Really, some people have nothing better to do with their life than to screw other's ?

Super geeky but does anyone else play dungeons and dragons? It seems to have really taken off in the LGBTIQ community and it’s fun to see elves, dwarves etc in a gay friendly environment. I’m about to start playing as a triton ranger which is kind of like a merman and I can’t wait

Super geeky but does anyone else play dungeons and dragons? It seems to have really taken off in the LGBTIQ community and it’s fun to see elves, dwarves etc in a gay friendly environment. I’m about to start playing as a triton ranger which is kind of like a merman and I can’t wait
    I play Dnd every two weeks. I run the game right now but want to get back to playing not just running. I most of the time play a wizard that deals mostly with ice and cold spells. My dm is very open to me making my character gay. But I rarely play a gay character. There is a religious guy in our group and I try to be respectful of him. He has never made me feel bad about being gay or tried to put me down. I just know that he does not agree with it so I dont try to throw it in his face when we are all there to unwind have fun and bond.

What version are you playing? I am playing Pathfinder.
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-28-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

We’re about to play the castle of strahd. It’s a shame you feel like you can’t play the game the way you want to. Are there other options? Maybe you can play simultaneously with another group!

We’re about to play the castle of strahd. It’s a shame you feel like you can’t play the game the way you want to. Are there other options? Maybe you can play simultaneously with another group!
    Its not that I cant play the game like I want to. There really isnt a need to play a gay character as we dont incorporate sexual themes in the game. So in that case whether my character is gay doesnt really matter. I dont want to go to another group as I really like the one I am with now.

Catle of trad is a great campaign. Ravenloft is so much fun.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Finding out I am HIV positive a few months ago has changed my perspective on quite a few things.

Some of those things make me feel like a hypocrite.

Overall, I think I’m optimistic about the situation, but I’m still dumbfounded as to what to do about dating or being sexually active.

Hey Star_Jammer! If the meds work for you and you are at undetectable viral loads, in theory nothing should change. In practice, it's gonna be hard to get out of your head for a while. There are great HIV counseling centers in almost all bigger and mid sized cities, have you called one yet?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Hey Star_Jammer! If the meds work for you and you are at undetectable viral loads, in theory nothing should change. In practice, it's gonna be hard to get out of your head for a while. There are great HIV counseling centers in almost all bigger and mid sized cities, have you called one yet?
    I am on meds (Biktarvy), and last check up my viral load was at 350 (bloodwork from diagnoses was 205,000). My doctor said that I probably actually got diagnosed very quickly, so that’s helping get things under control. I’ve been very diligent about my meds and even with my recent tonsillectomy I took my pills, even though swallowing anything was very painful.

I’ve done tons of research and reading online and I’m actually set up with a nation-wide clinic (AHF). so I’m comfortable with things for myself. I haven’t seen a “counselor” or anything like that yet. I feel as though I’m good without, but my sister thinks it would be beneficial for me. She’s one of two family/friends that I’ve told.

The problems I feel I’m going to face are when I have to tell someone that I might get involved with. Which, with that, I guess is something I’ll get more comfortable with over time, but I’ve been preparing myself for a lot of rejection I guess.

I feel hypocritical because, before this, I would have been nervous to be involved with anyone with HIV. I dated a guy for a few weeks with HIV a few years ago, but it stopped for other reasons. But the thought of being sexually involved with him had me nervous at the time.

I suppose I can’t be too harsh on anyone with a similar mindset, especially since I once held it. But reading through a lot of other peoples’ personal experiences...if I knew then what I knew now, being with someone who is honest about being undetectable is (in a LOT of ways) safer than someone who’s word you just trust. If that makes any sense.
    Last edited by Star_Jammer; 10-04-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Yeah, it makes sense. Because the other person might not know their status after all.

I think you will also find that PrEP makes a lot of guys more confident in dating someone with HIV.

Hillary was right!