Page 545 of 550 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 8245
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

i've never heard of this show. How cool is that? I love the premise!

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    i've never heard of this show. How cool is that? I love the premise!
    It's super fun, basically a gentler, much more LGBT+ version of Archer. And there is NUDITY! YEY! Everyone wins, ha! Plus I love how it hires openly LGBT+ actors in most of the roles, guest stars include Dan Levy, Stephanie Beatriz and Fortune Feimster

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Sounds better than Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Sounds better than Archer.
    Ah, I've never seen Archer, that's my fault. I just heard someone else describe it like that.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Did anyone watch Q-force on Netflix? I really loved it, it was so much fun, very funny yet also had a great plot. [from Wikipedia] This series is about Queer Force (Q-Force), a group of undervalued LGBT superspies, and is centered on a gay secret agent who is like James Bond, Steve Maryweather (also known as Agent Mary), as they try to prove themselves on personal and professional adventures.

Voice actors include Sean Hayes, Wanda Sykes, Gary Cole, David Harbour and Laurie Metcalf

That sounds and looks great. Shame I don't have Netflix.

P.S. Kieran - you've exceeded your stored private message quota, so I am unable to message you to tell you how fabulous you are

Ah, I've never seen Archer, that's my fault. I just heard someone else describe it like that.
    I mean I've only seen probably the pilot, but.....yikes imo.

QUESTION: anyone watching the new series of Drag Race (season 14)? Also, if you love Drag Race, watch Painted with Raven. It's the same format but for make-up artists, it's sooooooooooooo GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    That sounds and looks great. Shame I don't have Netflix.
    Oh no! Maybe it'll be on WOW presents soon?

P.S. Kieran - you've exceeded your stored private message quota, so I am unable to message you to tell you how fabulous you are
    Ha, sorted!

I'm about to start season 14 tonight. Any stand-out girls I should look out for? Also, watched Q-Force. Flawed, but I definitely recommend it. If you were turned off by the awkward pre-release trailers, just know it's not indicative of the final product.

Also also, I think I recognize your avatar, Tugger.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Also also, I think I recognize your avatar, Tugger.
    Class isn't it? (I asked the artist's permission before using). It's how I look in my head

I'm about to start season 14 tonight. Any stand-out girls I should look out for?
    So far Willow Pill, Bosco, Kornbread and Lady Camden intrigue me the most. I could be wrong, but even from the 'Meet the Queens' they left me with questions, and curiosity, and joy... which is always a good sign.

Also, watched Q-Force. Flawed, but I definitely recommend it. If you were turned off by the awkward pre-release trailers, just know it's not indicative of the final product.
    YEY!!!

Class isn't it? (I asked the artist's permission before using). It's how I look in my head
    High class.

So far Willow Pill, Bosco, Kornbread and Lady Camden intrigue me the most. I could be wrong, but even from the 'Meet the Queens' they left me with questions, and curiosity, and joy... which is always a good sign.

YEY!!!
    Willow Pill, Bosco and Maddie are my favorites, but honestly the whole cast this time around is pretty strong. There were some weak performances in ep 3, but overall, this is the first time since season 6? I think? That I like a majority of the cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Willow Pill, Bosco and Maddie are my favorites, but honestly the whole cast this time around is pretty strong. There were some weak performances in ep 3, but overall, this is the first time since season 6? I think? That I like a majority of the cast.
    For me, that was Season 12. They were basically All Stars quality. Oh, and Season 2 of UK; that cast, nearly across the board, was super lovely.

An interesting development in Germany, where over 120 Catholic priests come out as LGBT+

https://www.thelocal.de/20220124/lgb...ut-in-germany/
    https://www.dw.com/en/german-catholi...orm/a-60531857

Personally, I am atheist and have some strong opinions against all organized religions, but I get that this is huge for LGBT+ people who are still religious despite everything. And of course a huge thing for all those people coming out. Hopefully they are not going to face any repercussions for it. I think it is a great idea that they organized and came out together, it would be easier for the church to go against one person or just a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    I think it is a great idea that they organized and came out together, it would be easier for the church to go against one person or just a few of them.
    Agreed. Very smart move! Also, can I just add you have one of my favourite names on these boards. Makes me chuckle everytime!

Agreed. Very smart move! Also, can I just add you have one of my favourite names on these boards. Makes me chuckle everytime!
    Aww, thank you very much. I love your avatar.