Page 6 of 550 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Cunard View Post
    Totally wrong. Like getting the digits of the bride in a bachelorette party at a divey karaoke bar....

(Hi, Bib!)
    That was a great night.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattbib View Post
    OMG, did I do that???

(and Hi! lol)
    Yes, that one was you.

I shipped in my own date that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Cunard View Post
    Yes, that one was you.

I shipped in my own date that year.
    LOL I don't know whether I should feel proud or humiliated. That would never happen these days.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattbib View Post
    LOL I don't know whether I should feel proud or humiliated. That would never happen these days.
    Well, either way, you'd blush, so just let everyone else speculate as to what's making your cheeks rosy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Frost View Post
    I don't want to be a guy but while I'm female in body, I've never felt particularly female. I guess, this is the body I'm in, I don't know why there's certain societal expectations because of it. I had someone tell me once I was a gay man trapped in a woman's body.
    You sound like a few good friends from college!

Storm & Dazzler are sublime, and deserve fanboy/girl/boi/gurl Hosannas!

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    i always go the ladies in fighting games. Cammy from Street Fighter. Kitana/Jade in Mortal Kombat. Orchid in Killer Instinct.
    my nephews are always confused why i like playing as the women~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mileena & Jade >>>>>> Kitana. Cammy & Rose are everything in SF though.

i always go the ladies in fighting games. Cammy from Street Fighter. Kitana/Jade in Mortal Kombat. Orchid in Killer Instinct.
    my nephews are always confused why i like playing as the women~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me too. Fighting games, platformers, or whatever, if there's an option to play as a female, I take it... Well, except Super Mario Bros 2. There I go with Luigi, cause that superior jumping height is a must!

Oh, and hello all. I'm Scott, and even though I'm a virgin, I identify as a bisexual because of the XXX entertainment I enjoy.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent Man View Post
    I play women in RPGs! I have no desire to identify as a woman irl, but get a RPG running...!

@Charmed: that's a terrible thing to say about yourself! We're not rating pics here...at least not seriously. Post yours if you feel so inclined, whenever you're ready!
    I used to play as women in RPGs all the time (Which is probably why Lightning [the woman in my avatar] is one of my favorite RPG characters ever), but now I create more male avatars. I still rep the ladies in MMOs on occasion, though.

baby, you look in that mirror, and you tell yourself you are FIERCE.
    All the mirrors in my house are covered for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post

THIS! Don't say such things Charmed, it's not a beautiful pageant, it's sharing fun pictures of each other for joy. I shared drunk Clint Eastwood-Kieran at a wedding. It's not my "best looking" picture, but the one that brings the biggest smile to my face (and hopefully the face of others). Hence the share.
    I may have been overstating the ugly thing. I don't think of myself to be ugly ugly, but I also don't find myself particularly good looking either. (I'd rate myself a 4) I guess my love of self-deprecating humor went too far on this one.

BANNED

I literally cannot understand why anyone would NOT want to play as a sexy female badass in a videogame.

no one comments on my "walking on air" picture?

goes to the corner and cries!

IT'S LIKE A SMITHS SONG UP IN HERE!!!!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    I literally cannot understand why anyone would NOT want to play as a sexy female badass in a videogame.
    I typically tend to think they look like goddamned fools.

With Morrigan (Darkstalkers) as an exception.

I rarely play games outside the fighting game genre (and when I do they are typically sports games), but I'm over gratuitous titty. Don't need it. Nothing is sexier than someone kicking ass, and nothing takes my mind out of that faster than seeing the player model clip through enemies because the designer insisted on double Fs for the character.

Again. Morrigan makes it work. But she's also top-tier in my game of choice, so the competence thing comes back into play.

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

I play as guys in RPGs, but when it comes to fighting games I have no preferences. Ivy was one of the best and most difficult characters in Soul Calibur.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent Man View Post
    Guns of Death, you mean!

Those arms! Those ARMS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    You sir... are a goooooooood looking man!
    Thanks for the compliments, guys

BANNED

I'm mostly str8, but I love all my LBGT friends on CBR! (Hey KF!)

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    I play as guys in RPGs, but when it comes to fighting games I have no preferences. Ivy was one of the best and most difficult characters in Soul Calibur.
    This reminds me, I need to pick up Injustice when I get some money. It's the only game, aside from Lego Batman 2 (which I love), that I can play Wonder Woman in.

I enjoy playing as women a lot in games, no matter the genre. I was so happy when I got to play as Peach in Super Mario 3D World.