Page 7 of 550 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

I've always played as female characters in fighter games, ever since the pre-teen me realised that spamming Chun-Li's kicks was a good way of repelling the teens trying to kick me off the arcade machine with their pesky challenges. Nina from Tekken is pretty fab too, and gotta love the wincing when she does her Bad Habit move.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Well I only have 15 slots So what would you suggest? I mean yes a gay person can also identify as asexual; but so can a straight person (it's not as "linked" -- if that is the term -- to sexuality in the commonest terminology). The poll won't be multiple choice, so what would you pick as the options?
    Well, 15 isn't enough, which is partly why it might be good to cool it with the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by End of Time View Post
    When someone mentioned "gender fluid" I thought back of another discussion, where I learned that LGBT really should be LGBQ, because sexuality and gender aren't so closely linked as they once were when the movement started out. Transgender is something completely different from homosexuality and bisexuality, and by keeping them linked you are doing them all a disservice. So that raises the question, should gender be divorced from sexuality?
    I think sexuality is a vector of gender and it's firmly linked due to the way society oppresses the entire 'community' as it were. Transphobia and biphobia may have separate elements but they're strongly related to homophobia and people who experience those inevitably experience homophobia as well unlike the variety of other oppressions.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Did I miss picture sharing time lol :P oh well.

I mostly play females in games and table tops cause I love stories with kick butt females! Its why I read Ghost and love Poison Ivy.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Me too. Fighting games, platformers, or whatever, if there's an option to play as a female, I take it... Well, except Super Mario Bros 2. There I go with Luigi, cause that superior jumping height is a must!

Oh, and hello all. I'm Scott, and even though I'm a virgin, I identify as a bisexual because of the XXX entertainment I enjoy.
    Mate, Princess Peach floats. Who passes that **** up?

BANNED

Me too. Fighting games, platformers, or whatever, if there's an option to play as a female, I take it... Well, except Super Mario Bros 2. There I go with Luigi, cause that superior jumping height is a must!

Oh, and hello all. I'm Scott, and even though I'm a virgin, I identify as a bisexual because of the XXX entertainment I enjoy.
    There isn't an RPG where I haven't roleplayed as a female

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Cunard View Post
    The only man who can make human foot boots look good. I just realized that's what he was wearing, and that he wasn't Hank McCoy circa 1963.
    Ohhh they are boots. Good, I was afraid those were his real feet.

Hey all. I'm from Perú, and I'm a gay male.

Back when I played WoW I mostly played as a female. The male models just didn't look as cool.

Wow one day and End Of Time has dearly departed... Now the Pip/EOT love story wont continue.

Cool to see old names (Hi Kieran, Hi Omegastorm, Welcome Back Lady A) and new names here. I post alot of news & info, and some counseling. Im Bisexual and happy that there's a thread like this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post
    Yeah, but her lack of jump height makes those difficult jumps harder than Luigi's NBA-grade leaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    There isn't an RPG where I haven't roleplayed as a female
    I've played guys before, but lately I've only played females.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

BANNED

I've played guys before, but lately I've only played females.
    I wonder if it's the fact that playing females just makes it more fun?

Some RPGs (DC Universe Online for example) have terrible customization for females. (Though that applies to the game as a whole)
    GTA Online has some pretty good customization for females and when I was obsessed with it, I had my female looking good. Of course people complained about the women looking like "men", but I thought mine looked fine.
    The clothing options were kind of meh. No thigh highs Unpractical or not, they should have been in that game on day one.

I don't think I've said this before, but I'm a bisexual man, just in case anyone wanted to know.
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Here's a quick comic I did a couple months back, having a bit of an empathetic-laugh at folks who get obsessed with groups/perspectives that aren't their own, in that "I hate them!"/"They're always checking me out!" way. Nothing sad-funny the same way or level as a dude who obsessively thinks everyone is checking him out all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post
    Seriously. And, I thought Luigi's thing was that he ran fast? (If all the playable characters in Super Mario 2 have the same attributes and that's all bs, I'm gonna laugh and still play the Princess, 'cause.)

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Did I miss picture sharing time lol :P oh well.

I mostly play females in games and table tops cause I love stories with kick butt females! Its why I read Ghost and love Poison Ivy.
    Ditto. Most of the characters I play in games and in forum RPGS are female because I like stories with strong female protagonists. And I don't want those games and forum RPGs to be too lacking in those.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Ditto. Most of the characters I play in games and in forum RPGS are female because I like stories with strong female protagonists. And I don't want those games and forum RPGs to be too lacking in those.
    I get that, to a degree, but I tend to just go with powerset and/or look. Male, female, w'ev, if they're the most stylin' playable character, they're for me. But, I tend to avoid rpgs or playing story mode in most games, too.

*waves* Hiya everyone.
    On the old forum, I mostly lurked at the X-boards, with forays into the Batman board periodically. Decided that this reboot of the boards was a good time to try and participate more.

So. Queer woman, kind of a homebody. Used to team rope, but had a bit of a wreck little over a year ago and just now starting to get my nerve back to get back into that. I don't bounce quite as well anymore when I hit the ground. ha!

Anybody else get back into comics due to so many being available digitally? I'd quit buying in the early '00s due to various reasons, but not having rooom for more was a big part of why it took so long to get back to comics. But once I discovered Comixology last year, I have spent so much money on comics.

Incredible Member Jonah Weiland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    Wow one day and End Of Time has dearly departed... Now the Pip/EOT love story wont continue.

Cool to see old names (Hi Kieran, Hi Omegastorm, Welcome Back Lady A) and new names here. I post alot of news & info, and some counseling. Im Bisexual and happy that there's a thread like this again.
    Glad to have you hear. Looking forward to the news you post.