Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Question Thread about the Muppets?

Hello, I am just wondering, I recently made a thread to discussion the New Muppets Show on ABC but it got taken down and I was just wondering why it was and if their is any way I could make a thread like that a new that will not break any rules that the other thread might have done that I did not know about?

I am just wondering what I did incorrectly so I can avoid it in the future and if any kind of thread like that is possible to make following the rules?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

http://community.comicbookresources....nt.php?f=8&a=1

PUT SOME THOUGHT AND EFFORT INTO IT

Opening posts of any thread should set the tone by introducing the topic and being a springboard for further conversation. Do not succinctly give a topic and then simply say "Discuss" or something similar, expecting other people to run with it. Do not only provide a link to somewhere else or copy/paste an entire article from elsewhere without adding your own thoughts. It’s no one’s job to start threads to make up for whatever particular topics they feel are missing from the forums or need to be split from other conversations, so do not start threads with the empty notion of filling a void without putting the effort into presenting the topic as something worth discussing. If you want to say something, then say it. If you can’t muster up enough effort to start a thread properly, wait for someone else to do it.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Thank You for those Guidelines and Info, with that I will be putting much more thought into the thread now, but will not make it until I give the preview of the opening page here and get the ok from the Guidelines that you have given here Conn Seanery, Thank You.

I apologize for not making such a thread towards the guidelines, I was not aware but I am now, thank you for answering my question and I look forward to making my opening post fit those qualification.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

That's not necessary. If you want to start another thread just put some actual content into it, like the rule quote says. Actually talk about the show.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)