Page 552 of 561 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 8404

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Thomas has always got a bad rap for doubting Christ Risen at first. But like she pointed out in this article, he did help spread the gospel.

Thanks Tami
    Indeed. The Bible is full of doubters from Noah to Moses to David to even Jesus, in some respects. We snarky, doubty people have some pretty good company.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Today's Devotion:

SIGNS TO STAY AWAKE
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...ugust-27-2019/
    "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose"--Romans 8:28

“A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

“Would you like a jelly baby?”--The Doctor

Today's Devotion:

PREPARING FOR PASSOVER
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...ugust-28-2019/
    "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose"--Romans 8:28

“A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

Today's Devotion:

THE COMING CRUCIFIXION
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...ugust-29-2019/

Today's Devotion:

THE TEMPLE OF PRAISE
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...tember-1-2019/

Today's Devotion:

THE LIES OF THE ENEMY
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...2019-devotion/

Hey everyone,

The rumors of my death have been a lie LOL. But sorry for the long absence, been super busy with grad school (got one more semester after this one YAY) work, and I been starting my own business that consist of a nerd centric podcast and a sketch comedy Youtube Channel. But I am glad this thread has still be going on. Keep me in your prayers and I will definitely be posting and chatting with you all more about the word etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Hey everyone,

The rumors of my death have been a lie LOL. But sorry for the long absence, been super busy with grad school (got one more semester after this one YAY) work, and I been starting my own business that consist of a nerd centric podcast and a sketch comedy Youtube Channel. But I am glad this thread has still be going on. Keep me in your prayers and I will definitely be posting and chatting with you all more about the word etc.
    Will do IL! Congrats on your podcast!

Today's Devotion:

NOT TOO PROUD TO BEG
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...tember-4-2019/

Today's Devotion:

PRAISE AND LAMENT
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...tember-7-2019/

Today's Devotion:

FLIGHT OR FAITH
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...tember-8-2019/

Today's Devotion:

HUMAN WORDS AND GOD’S WORDS
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue...tember-9-2019/