Page 579 of 589 FirstFirst ... 79479529569575576577578579580581582583 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 8823
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Today's devotion:

GOD’S GOOD CREATION
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/10/
    One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.--Psalm 27:4

“Fortunately for me, I'm not a cop. so, I can break your face into a jigsaw puzzle if I want to...”--Daredevil

“I am a citizen of the universe. And a gentleman to boot.”--The Doctor

Today's devotion:

SPIRITUALLY FIT
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/11/
    One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.--Psalm 27:4

“Fortunately for me, I'm not a cop. so, I can break your face into a jigsaw puzzle if I want to...”--Daredevil

Today's devotion:

SET A GODLY EXAMPLE
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/12/

Today's devotion:

SUPPORT THOSE IN NEED
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/13/

Today's devotion:

WHEN LEADERSHIP FAILS
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/14/

Today's devotion:

THE JOY OF CONTENTMENT
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/15/

Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar

Hey all! I've been doing the "reading the Bible in a year" plan from my Bible, reading Genesis, Psalms, 1 Chronicles, and Luke. It's been incredibly enlightening to see the stories unfold and connect across the different biblical genres!
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

Today's devotion:

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/16/

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Hey all! I've been doing the "reading the Bible in a year" plan from my Bible, reading Genesis, Psalms, 1 Chronicles, and Luke. It's been incredibly enlightening to see the stories unfold and connect across the different biblical genres!
    Sounds cool. Is it a plan online? I usually just read from start to finish, so this sounds like something I would like to do.

Today's devotion:

STAY THE COURSE
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/21/

Who does everyone think Melchizedek, from Genesis, was?

Today's devotion:

REMEMBER JESUS CHRIST!
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/22/

Today's devotion:

AN APPROVED WORKER
    https://www.todayintheword.org/issue.../devotions/23/