Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Roy Raymond: In today's social media influencer environment, he's a natural
    Wow, this is a character I never knew of. And yeah, i’d love to see what he’d look like in today’s world.

Retired

Star Hawkins
    Miss Beverly Hills of Hollywood
    The Boy Commandos
    Young Heroes in Love
    The Star Hunters
    Space Cabbie
    Prez
    The Ghost Patrol
    Bart Regan, Spy
    Vext
    Midnight
    Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

I want a series about Tyroc and Marzol
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I want a series about Tyroc and Marzol
    I'm surprised they have never tried to make Tyroc/Troy Stewart a descendant of Green Lantern/John Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I'm surprised they have never tried to make Tyroc/Troy Stewart a descendant of Green Lantern/John Stewart.
    I've never been all that keen on that idea but it did always seem like an obvious move to make. I'd chalk it all up to how small he is in relation to the massive catalog of Legionaires, Tyroc has a lot of interesting ideas but he's such a drop in the bucket DC probably just doesn't think to pick up on them and make the connections.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Wise Son and the Blood Syndicate would be an interesting bunch to get an update.

currently following:

Wise Son and the Blood Syndicate would be an interesting bunch to get an update.
    As with ALL the Milestone properties, DC doesn't really have any control of that. If/when anything may finally be resolved and they could appear in comic books again is probably still anybody's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    As with ALL the Milestone properties, DC doesn't really have any control of that. If/when anything may finally be resolved and they could appear in comic books again is probably still anybody's guess.
    i'm aware of the Milestone legal situation, these are just the obscure characters i would like to see get a book

currently following:

i'm aware of the Milestone legal situation, these are just the obscure characters i would like to see get a book
    But I'm assuming there could be the possibility of a comic book being produced by another company if things never get worked out between DC and all the parties involved with Milestone.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But I'm assuming there could be the possibility of a comic book being produced by another company if things never get worked out between DC and all the parties involved with Milestone.
    DC has nothing to do with that legal issue (for once). It seems to be more on the folks who are suppose to be working on this than DC publishing anything.

All I have heard is everyone is too busy to do it. Funny they are not too busy to work on projects for Marvel.

I'd be down to see Moon Maiden and Tomorrow Woman make a comeback.

We got very little of Element Woman when she debuted and Lady Luck would be fun for a title I've been dreaming up.

Boisterously Confused

Baron Winters. I love that whole Professor X-esque supernatural vibe.

Boisterously Confused

For a miniseries, Snapper Carr: He narrates a YouTube documentary, and at the end decides not to post it.

Retired

I think the key part of the topic is "that will probably never be seen again." If a character has been used in the last ten years or so, then they probably will be used again. The Milestone characters seem good candidates for this topic, because the rights issues mean that they could probably never be seen again--but I think even they have some chance.

I posted Young Heroes in Love and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, because I think the rights issues could mean that they will probably never be seen again in a DC book.

These are characters that, after such a very long period of disuse, have a very faint hope of ever appearing again--yet one wishes they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Space Cabbie

DC; we have no idea how to approach this character concept, how to market him, make him appealing or relevant to contemporary audience, he is so dated we just don't know what to do with him?
    Meanwhile right under their nose.... Pretty much he's Korben Dallas 40 years before there was one.
    Box-ofice hit, gross over $263 million, makes over three times its budget.
    Swiped right under there nose - Instead of just one story, every new fare could drop a new adventure into his lap every issue/arc. Yet DC completley clueless.
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-09-2020 at 01:17 PM.