Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Sasha Bordeaux. The Secret Service agent turned Batman bodyguard turned cyborg Checkmate agent. She could have been like DC's version of Bloodshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I want to see Extraño in his whole Gay Peruvian glory
    With a Lance or Judomaster book published alongside it.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Discussing this^ image in another thread, and seeing Jose Delgado's prominent position (first row behind the casket) between the likes of Lois Lane and Dick Grayson, reminded me how (blink and you missed it moment) prominent, the now completley obscure character Gangbusters (Jose Delgado) temporarily once was in the DCU.
    Through arguably, not only one of the most significant Superman arcs, but DC events.
    To going to complete obscurity, petty much unheard of and forgotten.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/cu1-O8mhSB...RuJ_0zXg=s1600

I think his arc, and over all gang-war concept got pretty much played out, or over done not just the comic, but still today in other media.
    As well as the theme, the costume is dated, Although with some slight reinvention he could certainly be brought back to some prominence as a regular street level hero.

Although careful he's not too Daredevil derivative or Vigilante, I guess somewhere between?
    I think DC should definitely bring back Gangbuster.

from Who's Who Update '88 Vol. 1 (August 1988)

Has he shown up anywhere since Flashpoint?
    Would he still work in Metropolis, or does he maybe need to relocate to another city?

zur-en-arrh

All-New Member

Johnny Thunder
    Mikaal Tomas
    Garryn Bek
    Triumph
    Maybe put them together in a new Forgotten Heroes book

Century Spirit could do with a book.

Incredible Member

Space Case and Flex Mentallo

Steve Ditko's Rac Shade, the Changing Man. The real one, not that Peter Milligan version, that I hated. Ditko's Shade had a kind of Logan's Run vibe that made it awsome. A cop drama, political intrigue, lots of action, that feeling of not being able to trust anyone. I loved it. Haven't seen it in over 30 years.

Peace

I'd like to see Aztek again, Grant Morrison and Mark Millar's character from the 90's. He briefly had his own title and was even a member of the JLA, iirc. It's been years since even I've read it, but I believe the power was in the helmet, like Dr Fate, so even though he's dead, it could easily pass to someone else.

How about rogue books? Chronos would make a great mini, tie it in with LoT if you have to

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I'd like to see Aztek again, Grant Morrison and Mark Millar's character from the 90's. He briefly had his own title and was even a member of the JLA, iirc. It's been years since even I've read it, but I believe the power was in the helmet, like Dr Fate, so even though he's dead, it could easily pass to someone else.
    Aztek II was seen in Steve Orlando's Justice League America Rebirth series. I want to say they recounted how she ended up with the helmet, but I can't remember the details at the moment.

But that was already 2-3 yrs ago. Not sure where or in what form Aztek is now.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Steve Ditko's Rac Shade, the Changing Man. The real one, not that Peter Milligan version, that I hated. Ditko's Shade had a kind of Logan's Run vibe that made it awsome. A cop drama, political intrigue, lots of action, that feeling of not being able to trust anyone. I loved it. Haven't seen it in over 30 years.

Peace
    What?? I don't think I've ever heard from anyone that hated Milligan's Shade; everyone either loves it, or hasn't read it yet.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Aztek II was seen in Steve Orlando's Justice League America Rebirth series. I want to say they recounted how she ended up with the helmet, but I can't remember the details at the moment.

But that was already 2-3 yrs ago. Not sure where or in what form Aztek is now.
    Oh thanks, I'll have to check that out.

Rose/Thorn
    Black Orchid
    Dr Mid-nite
    Hector Hall
    Lyta Trevor Hall

Argus. His unmasked life as an undercover Fed lends itself to all kinds of good stories…despite Mark Ward’s opinion.