Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Default What do you want to see in the Marvel Netflix shows?

What things do you want to see in all four Netflix series? By that I mean what characters, existing story lines and what character should get his own spin-off series?

I want to see Bullseye and Mr. Fear in Daredevil and Mr. Negative Ms. Xoa from DD to appear in Iron Fist. I'd love an adaption of the Elektra saga in DD and maybe have Iron Fist show be based on Ed Brudackers run. I also want Jessica Jones to be partly based on Brian Bendis's Alias. I'd also love a Punisher spin-off series.
    Last edited by Batman#22; 09-22-2015 at 09:09 PM.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

I'm very much looking forward to Daredevil season 2. Season one was pretty incredible to watch. I think the biggest thing that stuck out to me for the show is the cinematography.

I would like to see if Marvel could somehow bring Cary Fukunaga to direct & produce something. That would be pretty awesome. However, I hear Ike Perlmutter is still the head honcho when it comes to Marvel TV, so I doubt that would happen.

I would like to see Daredevil become the centerpiece of the Marvel Netflix Universe. Meaning, a lot of the characters that will go on to have at least one season on Netflix, to guest-appear on DD first. I'd love season 3 to focus on someone like Moon Knight. Season 4 to introduce Blade and the vampire underground order. Season 5 to really go big and bring about the war that Stick and Stone alluded to in S1.E7.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

More Christian symbology & Matt's relationship with the Catholic church explored.

Matt's friendship with Foggy continuing to be central (loved how they managed this in Season 1).

More Stick. More ninjas. Another single shot action scene like the corridor in S1#2, man that was great.

We're getting The Punisher (& Jon Bernthal will be great imo, he was great as Shane), so would it be too much to ask for Spidey cameo as well.......?

DD & Netflix posse to merge seamlessly with Cap 3: Civil War?
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

I want them to start building up a Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts by having recurring villains.

Purple Man, Bullseye, Moonstone, Plantman, Songbird, Beatle, Stiltman etc.

A year ago, I would've said the Punisher. But we're getting just that in the second season of Daredevil so I'm already getting more out of these shows than I thought.

There are a lot of characters Marvel could use in these shows in the same mold as Daredevil. And right now, I think Iron Fist would be the best addition. I think he could fit in nicely with either Daredevil or Jessica Jones. He's not one of those characters that requires a huge amount of special effects. He would also add a different kind of action and style compared to the Punisher and Daredevil. But I think his inclusion in the Marvel Netflix shows would be a natural addition.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Well it depends on the general direction that Marvel/Netflix is going to go in the future.

If they want to keep the overall tone and stories focused on street level heroes/vigilantes they could pack together Luke Cage, JJ, Misty Knight and Iron Fist to make a Heroes for Hire show...thus leaving room for a Punisher spinoff (I hope this character gets all the love he deserves), Moon Knight, Cloak & Dagger... And in a hypotetic defenders 2nd season it would be nice to see some more classsical members such as Nighthawk, Valkyrie, Hellcat...

If they are ready to diversify heir stories and target audience they could aim for a Midnight Sons show, focused on Ghost Rider and Blade, but featuring the likes of Morbius, Hannibal King, Brother Voodoo, Daimon Hellstrom...

Thunderbolts? Not sure that formula would work on TV, but for sure it would be a nice addition if done well....Main problem is it would need a LOT of buildup to develop it in a way that made sense.

This said, there are two shows that I think would fit nicely within Netflix.

Spider-Woman. (Only if Marvel and Sonys deal allows it of course). We need her in the MCU. In the Avengers Movies, In the Captain Marvel Movie... This is the right way to introduce her and develop her story. If only the whos got the rights mumbo jumbo would allow it.... Alexandra D'addario playing the role anyone?

Runaways. Great storylines, Unexplored target audience, beloved characters...could be great from the very start.

In all of these cases, I can't help but notice how Spidermans cameos would fit perfectly in each one of them, being the glue that binds all shows and the MCU movies together and the perfect demonstration that "It's all connected".

Most probably wishful thinking on my part but just imagine Spidey interacting with the likes of Punisher, Morbius, Cloak & Dagger....wish it could happen.

I want to see a Moon Knight series where he's just as demented and freaky as he has been at times in the comics. I'd like to get a real sort of Dexter style anti-hero vibe from him.

Incredible Member

Madcap.

Who needs Fox and their Deadpool rights to have an indestructible morally grey and batsh!# crazy character? Plus, bubble gun trumps machine gun any day of the week!

I'm just really excited for Elektra and Misty Knight's appearances. I hope they kick ass and are not relegated to background roles.
    I'd also really love to see an adaptation of Fraction's Hawkeye. They'd have to make some changes (and sadly I don't see Renner as the best man for the role, but what can you do), but I think it could really work depending on who they cast as Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    A year ago, I would've said the Punisher. But we're getting just that in the second season of Daredevil so I'm already getting more out of these shows than I thought.

There are a lot of characters Marvel could use in these shows in the same mold as Daredevil. And right now, I think Iron Fist would be the best addition. I think he could fit in nicely with either Daredevil or Jessica Jones. He's not one of those characters that requires a huge amount of special effects. He would also add a different kind of action and style compared to the Punisher and Daredevil. But I think his inclusion in the Marvel Netflix shows would be a natural addition.
    Uhm, a Netflix Iron Fist series has already been announced a long time ago haha
    It's one of the 4 of the initial batch of Marvel shows on Netflix alongside DD, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. There's also going to be a Defenders miniseries that brings all the titular characters together for a team-up.

Several more seasons of each character. Several updated villains from those respective characters’ comics series and some new ones. Heroic feats of strength and fighting skills.

Blade.

Moon Knight! I would never have expected that to be a realistic possibility a couple of years ago but they're starting to dig deep enough that it almost seems like an inevitability. Daredevil has been so good so far that I'm all for them giving the other B-list or C-list characters appearances or shows of their own. I hope they retain that quality in Jessica Jones. If they choose to go ahead with bringing Blade into the MCU but minus Wesley Snipes, then I can see the character having great potential in a TV-MA show too.

BANNED

Blade, Moon Knight, Punisher, Cloak & Dagger

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I'd like to see an Elektra solo to redeem what Jennifer Garner inflicted on that franchise, they saved Daredevil they can save Elektra.

I'd love to see them do something with Nova on Netflix, even if it means establishing another planet and doing street level type stuff there with another series of interconnected Netflix series.

I want to see a season of Daredevil based off of the "Born Again" storyline then have Karen dying in a following season, then have a season or two based off of Bendis' Daredevil run.

We have Misty Knight, so somewhere down the line I expect Colleen Wing. Trish Walker better become Hellcat at some point. I also would like to see one of the White Tigers -- doesn't matter which one.

In general: While the Luke Cage show is doing better in this regard, more people of color. That Jessica Jones show looks good but the cast is far whiter than it has any right to be, since unlike Daredevil this character didn't debut back when over 90% of Marvel characters were white.

Overwise I'm uncertain as I don't know exactly what direction they have in mind.