Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for the X-Editors

The X-Men editors are the next guests for X-Position and CBR wants your questions about the post-"Secret Wars" line.

Full article here.

Hello! A few questions this round: There's been quite a bit of character-sharing among the different Marvel familes post-Secret Wars, and the X-Men haven't been excluded from that: Beast is running with the Inhumans, Kitty Pryde with the Guardians, Rogue and Sunspot are with the Avengers, and so on. Are there any other titles on the horizon that, while not specifically X-Men books, might be of interest to X-Men fans?

Apart from the various iterations of Iceman, is there anything you can share so far as what's in store by way of LGBT characters in the X-Books?

Are there any plans for the New X-Men/Academy X roster? Hellion, Anole, Surge, Rockslide and the rest of the crew were fun characters and it's shame that they've not gotten more page time since Schism.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 09-26-2015 at 06:56 AM.

BANNED

A lot of people are telling X-Men fans that they are represented big time in the Marvel Universe thanks to Deadpool, but I myself have never considered him an X-Man, just a side character to their adventures. Do you think Deadpool should be considered a separate property and not X related since his stories rarely have to do with the main X-Teams and mutant themes.

Since the X-Men seem to be crash landing in other franchises as cast members, will any MU characters find their way as cast members into X-Books? Seems unfair to farm out all these X-Characters and get nothing in return.

With so many mutants missing from previews, it's obvious something is up with them. What mutants will we not hear anything about for the time being? (better to let fan favorites down now).

Why are there such extreme delays with Brian Bendis Uncanny 600? He claims it's done on his blog and holding it till after Secret Wars seems a bit cruel to anyone who may have enjoyed Bendis' run on the title.

Why are the X-Men so minimal to Secret Wars plot? Some of the tie-ins were good, but they didn't effect the main story, and the one representative we had (Phoenix Cyclops) developed off panel and then had his neck snapped. Why should fans be atsified with never knowing where the Phoenix Egg came from or what it is? We've never even seen one before.
    Last edited by Complexed; 09-23-2015 at 09:24 AM.

Since Extraordinary is the new flagship title, or so I've heard, and Uncanny sounds alot more like X-Force than X-Men, what do you think that means for the possibility of a new X-Force title in the near future? I ask as a HUGE X-Force fan! Thanks in advance!!

One mutant who been largely MIA from the X-Men side of things since Avengers vs. X-Men is Namor. Are there any future plans to return him to the fold or perhaps establish where Mutant/Atlantean relations are in any of the titles post-Secret Wars?
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Are there any long term plans for Cable after his Split Second mini-series with Deadpool? Also, with Psylocke and Fantomex part of the new Uncanny X-Men, it's safe to assume that the X-Force team under Hope Summers has been disbanded. Are there any plans for Hope or Domino to pop up in any of the X-Books anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Psimitar View Post
    Are there any long term plans for Cable after his Split Second mini-series with Deadpool? Also, with Psylocke and Fantomex part of the new Uncanny X-Men, it's safe to assume that the X-Force team under Hope Summers has been disbanded. Are there any plans for Hope or Domino to pop up in any of the X-Books anytime soon?
    I second these questions.

Also, will Old Man Logan get a "costume" or rather functional uniform like the rest of his Extraordinary X-men teammates? I know he's not Wolverine anymore, but I still think he needs something besides jeans and an old jacket. Maybe keep the jeans but at least ditch the jacket and give him a cool UnderArmour type X-men shirt. With no sleeves. Logan is a "sun's out, guns out" type of guy...

Amazing Member

Where are Emma, Gambit and all of the younger X-Men? Should we be worried that the terrigen mist has killed off some of our favourites?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    One mutant who been largely MIA from the X-Men side of things since Avengers vs. X-Men is Namor. Are there any future plans to return him to the fold or perhaps establish where Mutant/Atlantean relations are in any of the titles post-Secret Wars?
    Namor is going to be very busy with Squadron Supreme and in the Spring with T'challa

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Namor is going to be very busy with Squadron Supreme and in the Spring with T'challa
    Is the rivalry confirmed to be continuing in the new BP comic?

With the Mist killing a lot of mutants and this unlike other extiction evens like M day is not a resettable event. Are their any plans to commemorate the fallen heroes providing closure and a last bit of respect for the heroes lost that have played a role in creating such an iconic world and franchise?

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

How much involvement will the Inhumans have with the X-titles? I assume they'll be a huge part seeing what the T-Mist is doing to the population, but will it be positive or adversarial? How long will it take for us to find out about Gambit, Cyclops, Emma and the rest of the mutants missing from the solicits? If Gambit returns, will he have a significant role?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Hi, i would like to know if we are going to have an official bodycount, or is just that anyone who is missing is a schrodinger's cat now ?. Thanks.

BANNED

This is more of a request... But can we get an editorial mandate- No more Phoenix stories. No more time-travel. No more new mutant creations- use what we have.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Hi, i would like to know if we are going to have an official bodycount, or is just that anyone who is missing is a schrodinger's cat now ?. Thanks.
    I've always imagined Penance as some sort of cat... whose fate is unknown until people actually put her in comics again. Sigh. ;P

http://jackiemakescomics.blogspot.co...rvel-cats.html

In any case, glad to see people asking about Generation X, X-Men '92, and Penance/Hollow.

I e-mailed my questions in. ^_^
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007