BANNED

Red face You VS Robert Garcia Boxing Academy...3 MONTHS OF HELL!

So, one day you call for a house cleaner.

This little Filipino guy shows up and shoves half a million dollars in MONEY into your hands, shouting "YES OR NO! YES OR NO?" Of course, you go "yes."

Unfortunately that little Filipino guys tours out to be Manny Pacquiao, whose country was recently removed from the surface of the planet by a certain Alien Emissary(no big deal, since he has so many homes in the US...) He starts ranting "He's going to fight me! He's going to fight me...! bubububububuuu~"

Before you can clear the situation up, BOB ARUM appears and put another 10 million, MONEY, in your hand saying "you'll get the other 65% after the fight, with purse."

SO! In three months, you're going to fight The Mexicutioner in his farewell match. And you can be assured that he'll be wanting to go out with a performance worth of his reputation. At your expense.

Unfortunately for you, the only people who are even willing to look at you are the RGBA; the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy. Worse, this is what it looks like...

...while they're mucking around. So you won't only be training with the multiple-championship-winning madmen of the boxing world, with one of the best all-time trainers, but you'll also be exposed to many of the hazards distributed evenly between Oxnard and Riverside: snakes, spiders, Miguel Garcia's homicidal driving, and horses with a taste for HUMAN BLOOD. To say nothing of being beaten senseless every other day by some of the biggest names in the sport.

Can you survive 3 months of Hell , in order to meet Pacman in the ring and claim your 65% with purse?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

For that kind of money, I give it a try.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Unfortunately, The Mexecutioner is going to find out why the MunchKING never did well in professional boxing. "One Hit, One Foe Down" works great when you're fighting tanks and giant mecha, not so much when you're trying to entertain the crowd with your displays of Martial prowess.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I haven't been working out in a while due to a lack of funds, so I've lost about 20 pounds of muscle(:/). So I'd start out somewhat out of shape(I still look fit a bit so it isn't all bad), but with the money I'd have at the start I'd be able to afford the highest quality of foods and protein shakes to help build up my muscle and strength. Combined that with being trained by supposedly some of the best boxers and trainers in the world? Hell yea I'd do it. I doubt I'd put up that much of a fight, let alone beat the guy in the match. But I'd like to think I could put up at least some resistance in the first couple rounds before getting koed. Would be completely worth it too. Not only would I be set for life afterwards, but I'd learn how to fight by experts, get in even better shape, and gain some great experiences as well.

This sounds more like a dream than a challenge imo.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    For that kind of money, I give it a try.
    yeah, this is way too much money to pass up. i don't think Pacquiao would like stepping in a ring with me, though, given that i'm 6'2 (approx) and weigh nearly twice what he does. obviously i'm not in his league as fitness goes and only three months won't get me there but it will narrow the gap a little and the raw difference in our heights and reaches can't change.

EDIT: not bragging on this; he could avoid me all day easily, i just mean that him coming in range to hit me means he will be in range for me to hit him, and our size difference is what i said
    Last edited by penguin-in-leather-jacket; 09-25-2015 at 02:43 AM.