Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'd imagine that they'll deal with the Psylocke/Sabretooth thing. Having her be torn between hating him and the notion that he's not "changed" via inversion.
    Talk about ignoring the past. The Betsy-Creed situation has been dealt with more than once...

BANNED

Bunn already said the Psylocke and Sabretooth history will be relevant in the book. I don't know why people keep bringing it up.

Ultimate Member

Has it been dealt with since his inversion? No, then those other times are irrelevant to this particular book. Different situation here.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrat View Post
    Bunn already said the Psylocke and Sabretooth history will be relevant in the book. I don't know why people keep bringing it up.
    This is the only article I've read about this book and it isn't mentioned...so that's why I brought it up.

BANNED

I hope Bunn can make the best of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It's said "clubs", the HFC isn't specifically mentioned as your initial post implied.
    I never said it was mentioned specifically. I said it was possibly teased. Just a guess on my part. No more, no less.
    Last edited by Drakeon; 09-25-2015 at 09:21 PM.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

This was the only time having Mystique and Sabertooth on an X-team every really worked, and that was just because they were both forced to be there. As soon as Creed figured out how to get away he did. (X-Factor 114-138)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    So the world has a mist that is Killing mutants and stopping humans to create anymore mutants. So the O5 great idea is to go cross country which if it kills anyone of them it changes history. No one stops them, and not one of them stops and thinks this is a bad idea. hmm, im trying to see why they made this book

Uncanny X-men sound good, it sounded good when Cable, Scott and Logan were doing it, why change whats not broken.

And Storms team is great, i can't wait for that.
    I think they are trying to keep the O5 in their self imposed mandate that they have to fix something Old Scott mess up, at least that's premise from the first issue. Of course they will likely kill Evan or Idie (and why in the heck are they part of the lineup?) just to mess with the boys to make them question why they are doing this crap instead of finding a way back to their timeline...if it even exists anymore. And i just know, much to my displeasure, that they will try to make a love triangle between Scott, Warren and Angel (i am praying that doesn't happen).

I don't see Uncanny X-men, to me this just another version of X-force with Magneto in the drivers seat and Raven messing with everyone behind the scenes because she is still angry she didn't get her sweetie back. Psylocke and M are probably there to try to contain the mess these people will make in their mission...and fail or worse be corrupted.

...I reserve to pass judgement on Storm's team because of the addition of Iceman and Nightcrawler despite the apperance of Old Man Logan, Young Jean and Magik.
    Last edited by Hulkout42; 09-25-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    I'm confident that our savior and master Magneto will bring death and violence to the enemies of Mutant kind.
    Okay...quick question, how does that help the X-men and their cause exactly? Do they even have a cause anymore? I mean every time i turn around i see no sign of the dream of unity, is it complete and utterly dead? If so who did it and when did it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    yeah. She lost her powers
    No she didn't, she got her head ventilated by that psycho Purifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Nope, she hates him. Want's him dead. However Sabertooth has been inverted.
    Is he really? Because Stark isn't anymore, so whose to say he is still?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Is he really? Because Stark isn't anymore, so whose to say he is still?
    Its been confirmed by Bunn himself in interviews.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Inverted Sabretooth is boring anyway. Its a downgrade tbh.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    "Uncanny X-Men" writer Cullen Bunn reveals that the public will believe the X-Men disbanded following the post-"Secret Wars" time jump.

Full article here.
    The X Men went a long time ago.

I'm hoping that Uncanny isn't just a version of X-Force. Tho it's tempted to called it X-Force, given most of the members are killers. But X-Force always has been a secret operative; Black Ops. This team doesn't sound like it's operating in the shadows. It's sorta resembles the X-Men during Cyclops's Utopia days. Where he told the rest of the world not to mess with the mutants and call the Utopia a safe haven for mutants. With Mystique and Fantomex being the member of the group, I sorta expecting there'll be some secret operation going as well.

Well.. whatever it is Uncanny seems to be the most interesting X-book. I'm just not sure about the O5, especially without Bendis. It just seems the idea is just for the sake of having a Jean Grey back.