BANNED

Default Uncharted 4 will change the game again

look how realistic Nate's face looks......dwammmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pumJtpbvCc0

this looks amazing

The characters and environments look very beautiful to me. Looking forward to actually seeing it in front of me uncompressed and how it really looks, should be even better and more vibrant. I think the clothes, effects and hair however do look very run of the mill by todays standards. The particles thrown up by that car are nice, but the lack of smoke, dust, etc let it down a little.

I feel Nvidia game works really changed the game in this area, looking at the clothes especially. Just look at the Joker in the new Batman with GW turned up-the pant legs, jacket completely independent from the shirt, free flowing movement, multi layered, etc like with the Witcher 3 using it too it really changed the game in these areas.

Overall I would still say the graphics looks amazing, I think a lot of areas in Until Dawn were extraordinary on PS4 too. I look forward to playing it.

I just hope ND realize 'changing the game' doesn't just mean amazing graphics, especially when what you are putting out isn't best in the class, I want to see significantly improved enemy AI, more dynamic missions and set pieces, and overall just something new from them. They can do great stories, likeable 3D characters with depth and personality, they push PS to its absolute limits and always produce top top visual experiences but for all this the gameplay is very limited and hasn't really improved since 07.

While the animations in the gameplay shown here are pretty stunning the only real new thing that can be seen to be new is really the small driving sequence. Which is a little more than 'meh', considering we got the chase a convoy on a frikin horse last time.....

Still eagerly awaiting this really big fan of Uncharted and Nate....