Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

-Black Canary- It's pretty decent with an interesting angle for the character though I'm not sure that I'm going to stick with it. Lot's of people like it but it's starting to wear thin with me for some reason.

-Doctor Fate- This is the best Levitz book in a good long time. It's a very character driven book and I like the world building that it's doing as well. The character work here is also really good.

-Cyborg- Great book with the best take on the character since the reboot started. I'm really loving this one a lot.

-Teen Titans (Will Pfeifer)- Boring as h#**. I thought things couldn't get any worse for this franchise but it did. Pfeiffer's work here is completely by the numbers and just plain dull.

Haven't read the following at all because of lack of interest. The only thing I can say about it is that Tynion, who writers Constantine Hellblazer has been very hit and miss with regard to his overall work with DC. Put him on a book that he's interested in or pair him on writing duties with Scott Snyder and he does okay but put him on one that he has no interest in and it becomes a mess pretty quickly.

Green Arrow (since Ben Percy took over)
    Constantine The Hellblazer
    Martian Manhunter

I'd also recommend Grayson, Midnighter and Gotham Academy
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 09-26-2015 at 01:10 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG