Super Moderator

Default POLL: Did "Gotham" Season 2 Improve with the "Rise of the Villains"?

There's no Batman -- not yet -- but Bruce Wayne & Jim Gordon are making a difference. Did "Gotham's" second season premiere improve from Season 1?

Full article here.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    There's no Batman -- not yet -- but Bruce Wayne & Jim Gordon are making a difference. Did "Gotham's" second season premiere improve from Season 1?

Full article here.
    I think so. Even though it's only one episode, it has a different feel already to it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

All-New Member

I reckon it did, season 1 had that cookie cutter "AMC" style of TVs programming, where nothing really actually happens (ie walking dead, lost, etc....) but now it seems to be getting a bit kookie, and crazy which is cool must be all the nutters coming out of the woodwork.

Spectacular Member

Ive enjoyed it far more so far. It still has irritating little flaws to it though.