BANNED

Default so Karnak will most likely be the best ANAD series?

sorry if it sounds pretentious, but i think Karnak is going to be the best, most intelligent book of ANAD...

not to really dog the other great writers working on ANAD...but i just think Warren Ellis is on a whole completely different level than everyone else

agree or disagree>

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

It's really just a matter of opinion. I personally think Ms. Marvel will be the best new comic series in the All-New All-Different launch, but you would really need to check out every new series first before deciding which ones are best. Karnak does look like it will be an interesting comic series for sure, though.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

BANNED

I have my fingers crossed that it will be! Right now everything sounds like it will be great about the book.

Plot line- Fantastic!
    Writer- Incredible!
    Art- Amazing!
    Character- Invincible!(not really but it fits )

Seems like its going to be a great run!

Actually LIKES comics!

I think this is how the formula works, right?

"I don't mean to sound _____x____" = ___x____

Yeah, no.

10char

For the 5-6 issues it will run, yes it probably will be.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch by Night View Post
    For the 5-6 issues it will run, yes it probably will be.
    I did find myself thinking "How many issues are they going to wind up with?".

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

It's going to be on the shortlist for sure, but I'm most interested in Dan Abnett's books. I feel he's been Marvel's best writer over the past year with only Al Ewing really coming close. He normally gets shafted on artists, but Luke Ross is a really great grab for Hercules.

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    It's going to be on the shortlist for sure, but I'm most interested in Dan Abnett's books. I feel he's been Marvel's best writer over the past year with only Al Ewing really coming close. He normally gets shafted on artists, but Luke Ross is a really great grab for Hercules.
    That's what I think is most strange. Why are great writers always paired up with unique artists, while mediocre to bad writers are paired with absolutely gorgeous mainstream artists that can carry the book with the art alone?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    i agree I am excited for Hercules by Dan

Spectacular Member

Karnak will last 5-6 issues with Ellis, but he never stays long on a book for Marvel. After the initial arc I expect a change in writer, less sales and then a cancellation. Abnett will tell a great story only for Bendis to get pissed and have Abnett kicked off the book or change everything that Abnett does in a few months. BTW Abnett is one of my fave writers and I am thrilled for both Hercules and Guardians 1000.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dvgravity View Post
    Karnak will last 5-6 issues with Ellis, but he never stays long on a book for Marvel. After the initial arc I expect a change in writer, less sales and then a cancellation. Abnett will tell a great story only for Bendis to get pissed and have Abnett kicked off the book or change everything that Abnett does in a few months. BTW Abnett is one of my fave writers and I am thrilled for both Hercules and Guardians 1000.
    honestly i agree

Abnett is probably Marvel's best writer along with Al Ewing

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

I think it's too early to say for sure what the best book will be.

That being said, I am very excited for it and hopefully it delivers. Karnak certainly looks like it's shaping up to be pretty interesting, to say the least.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD