Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I wish DC would do original content for these free books.
    That would cost them more money.

I'm assuming the idea of offering "free" books (at least to the readers; I don't know if the stores have to pay much for them) is to get people who aren't regular readers of everything Batman to check out series they aren't currently buying and to look into collected editions (of the stories that are started in the "free" comic books).

I bought a couple issues of '70s era Batman on Comixology. I wish they discounted single issues too, because I'm picky and don't like buying digital trades.

On a side note: is there any way to read the O'Neal/ Adams issues with the original coloring barring buying the original issues? I bought an issue individually on Comixology hoping that it didn't have the sh!tty recoloring that they did for the recollection, but it still does.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Empty is thy hand!

I read

Ego: Not as good as I remembered but still a nice piece of work
    Turning Points: Decent concept, blah execution
    Legacy abridged TPB: I like how the story is both big in scale and still somewhat quiet. I also like how it's the Bat family that ends up stopping Ra's, not Bruce. Holds up better than I thought it would
    A handful of Batman Adventures