Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default What if Bendis and other writers were trying to warm us all along ?.

This is a theory that started to form in my head a couple of days ago, when someone posted this,
    (notice his X-shaped visor)
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    in Cyclops Appreciation, it's from ANXM # 25, when the Watcher showed visions of the future to Beast, along with this Beast going feral, Iceman losing the control of his powers and this

Along with that extremely creepy scene in Hickman's book, and what we learned in 25-years-in-the-future/BotA, i wonder if the writers were trying to tell us something ?, after all, Xorn mentioned something about that the normal humans would never accept the mutants, unlike their monsters (the Avengers ?, the Inhumans ?).
    Anyways, given that apparently only Beast knows about this, and that he brought the O5 to the present to stop SCOTT SUMMERS from causing another mutant genocide, and failing........................................... ......

And maybe ANXM # 25 also showed us what happened with Emma Frost after Secret Wars.................................

That's giving Bendis to much credit.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Well Bendis did say that some of those timelines will happen. I think the Monster Island thing did happen too. The Phoenix Cyclops thing makes sense in retrospect. Also that Emma Frost Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. thing is horrible. I hope it's the other timeline where her powers expanded and she locked herself in a room.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Well Bendis did say that some of those timelines will happen. I think the Monster Island thing did happen too. The Phoenix Cyclops thing makes sense in retrospect. Also that Emma Frost Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. thing is horrible. I hope it's the other timeline where her powers expanded and she locked herself in a room.
    Well, the Watcher mentioned the part of Emma as an agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. when was mentioning the things that will never happen the 616 universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    That's giving Bendis to much credit.
    Exactly Bendis doesn't even deserve a mention. His run was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the Watcher mentioned the part of Emma as an agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. when was mentioning the things that will never happen the 616 universe.
    I am most grateful for that.

BANNED

Actually he said some of those things would happen what we've seen in ANXM#25 he was never specific.

Emma being in SHeild he's shown twice under his pen. Once in AoU and again in ANXM#25 wouldn't be surprised the next book after gugenhiem leaves Sheild that BMB writes it and Emma ends up being part of it. A change would be good for her character.

BMB wasn't warning anybody. that's giving the guy TOO much credit.

Edit: BMB also mentioned during BOTA of the Baxter Building vs Stark wars and look and behold what he's currently writing.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 09-26-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Actually he said some of those things would happen what we've seen in ANXM#25 he was never specific.

Emma being in SHeild he's shown twice under his pen. Once in AoU and again in ANXM#25 wouldn't be surprised the next book after gugenhiem leaves Sheild that BMB writes it and Emma ends up being part of it. A change would be good for her character.

BMB wasn't warning anybody. that's giving the guy TOO much credit.

Edit: BMB also mentioned during BOTA of the Baxter Building vs Stark wars and look and behold what he's currently writing.
    Well, the Watcher did specified which would happen, Cyclops being burned, the other four going crazy, and which would never happen, anything where the X-men no longer have to worry about their survival.

BANNED

Well, the Watcher did specified which would happen, Cyclops being burned, the other four going crazy, and which would never happen, anything where the X-men no longer have to worry about their survival.
    All the watcher shown was possibilities.

This is BMB here I really wouldn't read too much into it. He had the watcher call out beast but gave wanda a pass? Think about it for a min. All ANXM#25 summed up to me was the watcher lost credibility for who he is.

All the watcher shown was possibilities.

This is BMB here I really wouldn't read too much into it. He had the watcher call out beast but gave wanda a pass? Think about it for a min. All ANXM#25 summed up to me was the watcher lost credibility for who he is.
    She is totally innocent, it's all Doctor Doom's fault, she is a white dove, remember ?.

Anyways, i dont know, Cyclops is missing, so is Emma, Jeen quitted, Archangel is back....................................

He had Jean read her mind and show us her guilt.

BANNED

fan pandering which has been the entirety of both his X-books run.

BANNED

She is totally innocent, it's all Doctor Doom's fault, she is a white dove, remember ?.

Anyways, i dont know, Cyclops is missing, so is Emma, Jeen quitted, Archangel is back....................................
    Cyclops is missing only because they are trying to find a good clean out for his character. Storm is a place holder, jeff lemuire wasn't even being coy about it when he did an interview at IGN. Once storm starts going massively OOC on every single issue that is your tell tale sign that Cyclops is returning. Hell you can tell some of these writers despite what Claremont and Brian Wood and Wilow gave dont see her as a leader and rather her not be one.

hahaha bendis doing long-term planning and subtlety ahahahaha ha

No. This is just random spooky nonsense he figured would push the buttons of the sensitive. And apparently, he wasn't wholly wrong.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Yeah, is funny that she was more sorry under Bendis than under Rememder.

fan pandering which has been the entirety of both his X-books run.
    Well, that pandering sold around 50k every month..........................

Cyclops is missing only because they are trying to find a good clean out for his character. Storm is a place holder, jeff lemuire wasn't even being coy about it when he did an interview at IGN. Once storm starts going massively OOC on every single issue that is your tell tale sign that Cyclops is returning. Hell you can tell some of these writers despite what Claremont and Brian Wood and Wilow gave dont see her as a leader and rather her not be one.
    Clean out ?, what they are going to do is blame him for the T-bomb.