Super Moderator

Default Here's the First Look at Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter on the 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' Set

Plus, the official synopsis for Paul W.S. Anderson's final entry in the 'Resident Evil' franchise has been revealed.

Full article here.

These movies are terrible, but I love them. I especially love Ali Larter.

Can't Wait

I love these movies, they're just fun to watch with the action and the soundtracks are always good. I can just watch them on a loop. I don't care if the movies takes a few liberties by going its own direction from the game. Sometimes being to much like the game makes it worse, Like the Super Mario Movie with Dennis Hopper.

Any fan of movies like Underworld and AVP , gets what makes these movies good. Its not about Slow paced Slow Walking Zombies like in " The Walking Dead" , Its not about some clown shoe bubbly horror humor like "Sharknado" , its about taking the Horror Genre with zombies and cranking up the action to the highest notch.

BANNED

+1. These films are great, and I'm looking forward to the conclusion.

I don't think they have been good since the second movie. Hated the third. Has their been 1 or 2 since the third movie

Really looking forward to this. The Resident Evil movies may not set the box office on fire, but I think they've been fun and entertaining. And that's really the best we can hope for in a movie these days. I like what Milla Jovovich has done as Alice. I think it would've fallen into the same trap as other video game movies if they tried to focus on Leon, Jill, or Chris. Now it hasn't been great, but it has been fun and if this final movie can capture that, then I think it'll be worth it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Can't say I'm too excited. I really liked what they did with the first RE movie, adapting the general premise of a zombie virus outbreak and using some of the creatures. I couldn't stand the following movies when they started to take actual characters from the games and perverted them into generic, pseudo-edgy action movie stereotypes. It comes off as disrespectful to the source material, at least in my opinion. I doubt they're really going to retire the movie franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroWolfboy View Post
    I love these movies, they're just fun to watch with the action and the soundtracks are always good. I can just watch them on a loop. I don't care if the movies takes a few liberties by going its own direction from the game. Sometimes being to much like the game makes it worse, Like the Super Mario Movie with Dennis Hopper.
    There are plenty of reasons why the Super Mario Bros. movie sucked, being too close to the video game it was based on is not one of them. Have you even played Super Mario Bros.?
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Yeah, King Koopa/Bowser in the games and most other media is sort of a giant dragon-turtle thing, not an evolved Dinosaur. The Mushroom kingdom is also not some bizzarely designed city, but more of a 'fairy tale' land.

These movies aren't the best but have a big fun factor and I've seen them all so it doesn't make sense to stop now......Plus I love Milla and the films are probably better than the current RE games now.

Yeah, while they aren't great movies, they are a ton o' escapist fun. And Milla is such a cool ass kicker in them, I love her to death. I saw one of them on the big IMAX screen in 3D, and that was a blast. I don't play games, so I have no attachment to whatever is happening there.
    “That’s right, I’m Doughy Man! Butter is my ally, steak does my bidding! Sour cream bows down before me in total abject terror!”

BANNED

They're junk but they do have their moments of fun, although you have to work harder and harder to dig for them as the series rolls on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    I don't think they have been good since the second movie. Hated the third. Has their been 1 or 2 since the third movie
    The third is the only one where the stuff worth anything seems to outweigh the crap.

I think this new one will be the sixth.