Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    given his inner monologue how he hears the screams of innocents and doesn't care.
    This is a thing that happened all the time while he had the enchantment.

It's why he volunteered to join Illyana in lock-up and was the central part of the latter's "mess with Colossus over several story arcs" plan.

Ok, but I still think it's valid to say that he wasn't holding anything back against Kuurth.

Honestly, given how he is extremely weaksauce against magic and seeing how Kuurth is projecting powerful as hell magical lightnings as soon as you touch him....I'd say the Silver Age Boyscout is toast.
    PC Superman is also stupid fast so.....I doubt Supes has to worry about that. I am just wondering if he could hurt the guy.

Don't know enough about him to comment.
    His hardest punches sent distortions through time while he was on the last reserves of his power.

Basically; he is stupidly stronger than PC Superman. In terms of physical strength that is.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

PC Superman is also stupid fast so.....I doubt Supes has to worry about that.
    Don't see what speed would do here to help him.
    If you touch an electrified fence, you'll get shocked, no matter how fast you are.

I am just wondering if he could hurt the guy.
    Even if we'd discount the lightning, I'd say Kuurth has good chances to survive, given his general presentation.
    In the end it took Wolverine on Skyfather-Weaponry to beat him (and the other worthies who were left).

Don't see what speed would do here to help him.
    If you touch an electrified fence, you'll get shocked, no matter how fast you are.
    Oh. I thought you meant it was some sort of attack like from Thor. Didn't know it was something part of him.

In the end it took Wolverine on Skyfather-Weaponry to beat him (and the other worthies who were left).
    Pretty sure the Hulk when he was wearing Celestial tech could pull a win since, you know, Celestial tech.

So....no comment on Superman One Million hurting him or not? I know he could basically vape the guy with Force Vision(since it held back a galaxy that was charging towards them at fast speeds), but I am wondering if a guy who is physically stronger than PC Superman, yet doesn't seem to be as weak to magic, could wreck the guy or not.

Hell, what about PC Darkseid? The guy who can put PC Kryptonians into a coma with a casual smack.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Like I said, I just don't know enough about him in general to comment. It sure sounds impressive though, leaning towards yeah.

Does he have a magic weakness?

Ok, but I still think it's valid to say that he wasn't holding anything back against Kuurth.
    Yes, I agree?

My point is that hurting Colossusnaut is only as impressive as Colossusnaut is powerful, and Colossusnaut doesn't have very many good feats.

Like I said, I just don't know enough about him in general to comment. It sure sounds impressive though, leaning towards yeah.
    What about PC Darkseid?

Does he have a magic weakness?
    Has never shown if he does or not iirc.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

PC Darkseid was capable of draining magic users of the order of Mordru of their power and leave them babbling incoherently.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Yes, I agree?

My point is that hurting Colossusnaut is only as impressive as Colossusnaut is powerful, and Colossusnaut doesn't have very many good feats.
    Gonna have to check again, but wasting Rulk in about 3 punches when bloodlusted was quite good me thinks.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Since this is No Battlefield Removal and Juggs has magic induced strength, endurance and stamina. I'd give it to Juggernaut.

Also, John Byrne did a fan commission of this mash-up.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm just giving a ballpark figure on where to start looking for other people to decide. Class 100 punches? Nothing to Juggernaut (not 'he weathers them without effort', but 'completely nothing, might as well be using a feather'). Thor's Godblast? Scratch-zero damage. Nightmare, who has on occasion gone toe to toe with Classic Strange in magical battles? Zip, zero.
    Didn't his power level fluctuate with how much Cytorrak liked him this weak or something?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

'Classic' Juggernaut was pretty consistent. The power fluctuation only started after he tried to stop being a villain.

Cyttorak is really a weird dude.
    He takes away Cain's power because he stops being a villain, but when Colossus becomes the Juggernaut he says that a hero is a far better host because they can cause far more destruction and get away with it.

He's a bit of a drunk, is the thing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan