Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default General Purpose Anime/Manga Algorithms Thread

As we are all aware, anime and manga feats sometimes require the reciting of a long algorithm to point out the growth of characters over time.

"X was blitzed by Y when they first met but, after training with Z, he blitzes Y. However, upon meeting T, X gets totally blitzed again," and so forth.

This is a general purpose thread to allow people to have a handy record of particularly long and involved algorithms. I intend to repost my recurrent Hokuto no Ken speed breakdown and other such things if I can find them on my computer.

As is board standard, no linking to calcs or breakdowns created on other sites. Do your own homework. Hopefully this will prove to be useful as the board continues to regenerate.

Things Nik Hasta has made

- Getbackers series speed breakdown.

- Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken series speed breakdown.

- Saitama/One Punch Man Speed Breakdown, version 1.0. and Version 2.0, more focusing on the series at large, more up to date, better research. Also, my work on calculating on the geometric light construct feat added here.

- Breakdown of the meaning of Planck Time and small time increments in comparison to light speed.

- Kimetsu no Yaiba - Speed breakdown.

- Monkey D. Luffy - Gauging his strength across the timeskip.

- Trigun Speed Breakdown.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 09-27-2022 at 05:26 AM.