Default Thomas (Kung Fu NES game) VS Cobra Kai

Thomas is tired of Cobra Kai taking students from his Kung Fu dojo and decides he must fight to get his students back.

He has to start from the weakest student all the way up to the strongest sensei, Sensei Kim.

Note, this is season 5 Cobra Kai, so no Miguel, Robby, Eagle, and so on.

He starts with Penis Breath all the way up to Sensei Kim.

He only gets back 24% of stamina lost after each fight.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I haven't seen Cobra Kai, but the Kung Fu guy fought his way through 5 floors of karate dudes trying to stop him, including guys chucking knives at him, a stick dude, midgets trying to scalp him, and a fireball throwing, head-regrowing (EDIT Dragon-summoning, teleporting magician.

And then, like all good video game heroes he did it AGAIN, with more enemies. And he beat THAT, then he did AGAIN and HARDER!! Over and Over until he finally loses.

I'm guessing the Cobra-Kai don't have enough guys to stop him.

The Wiki mentions him beating a Dragon, but I don't remember that one. Maybe I didn't get that far.

EDIT: Oh THOSE dragons, guess I just forgot about them, along with the poisonous and venomous snakes and the deadly wasps.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

With Munchie, here. Assuming we set aside mechanics (which we should), Thomas murdered his way through crowds of people, mostly one-punching them, while dealing with all kinds of stuff the Cobra Kai people could only have nightmares about.

He should clear this before breakfast.

Edit: Then, as Munchie notes, go back and clear it again. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate