Incredible Member

Default Question about the end of LOST ARMY (No spoilers requested as such, don't worry)

Mr Bunn,

I am very sorry to hear about the end of GREEN LANTERN: LOST ARMY but can you re-assure usthat you have managed to tell the story you always intended, or at least that you are satisfied with how you have had to wrap it up?

Secondly, do you know where we will continue to see John Stewart or any survivors (I'm oping B'dg and Salaak are amongst the survivors)

Thank you for your time.

James Hunter.

I'm also very upset that this series is ending. I've loved it!

I noticed a quote from you on Newsarama, Mr. Bunn:
    Lanterns, and their story will be resolved in another limited series or in the pages of another Lantern book. I developed a plan for them, and I hope to be part of how it plays out."
    http://www.newsarama.com/25888-batma...-solicits.html

When you mentioned "in the pages of another Lantern book," did you mean a pre-existing book like Green Lantern or Sinestro, or that there may be a new book dedicated to the characters from Lost Army?

I'm curious because I was so invested in the story you constructed. Thanks a lot!

Fantastic Member

While I'm not wrapping the series exactly where I would like (I'd need 6 more issues for that)... I think it will end at a good place.

As for whether the story resolves in an existing book or a new title, you'll have to wait and see.

Happy to know that Lost Army will end on a relatively good note, and thank you for such a solid Green Lantern book Mr. Bunn .