Default New Sinestro Members?

When I heard the News about the Ending Lobo, It didn't strike me with much surprise. Fact of the matter is , it was a impending doom, I felt, but it was a fun ride with Lobo each comic that came out. Other comics get more support, we all saw what happened to " Omega Men" , and it deserved to get more time. Picking up Sinestro , with issue 15, since it'll X-over with Lobo. When Lobo Ends, I'll keep picking up Sinestro onwards. I like the Suicide Squad, I would of picked up the Red Lanterns comic. With that said My main topic is, who else in the DC universe could fit on the Yellow Lanterns , people who can strike fear in others. Here are some I would recruit if I was Sinestro.

Lobo - Reason being hes ruthless and a bonafide killer. You can always count on Lobo get the hit done. It's like in the movie Leon : The Professional , when he was on the job , he was a cold blood killer. He wouldn't look to shaby in the Sinestro corp. outfit. It looks like the next Issue Lobo and Sinestro might bump heads , but whose is to say its not something they can bury the axe over , shake hands and team up.

Harley Quin I knows shes on the Suicide Squad, as far as Team status goes. But The Joker wouldn't listen to anyone, so to have another Psychotic Clown personalty that could be a Yellow Lantern , why not Harley? She could be a Killer Clown from Outer Space. Its a stretch I know, but even if it was a temporary position , That would be pretty cool.

Astrowolfboy it doesn't have to be me per se , but just a space wolf that transforms into a bigger wolf ah.... no idea where I'm going with this....

But In Seriousness I think Lobo and Harley Quinn would make good Sinestro members, who else would fit the Corp?

BANNED

Not that i'm asking or anything but Lobo will look good in yellow wouldn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Not that i'm asking or anything but Lobo will look good in yellow wouldn't he?
    Yeah if only there was a Blue Lantern that would go perfect with Lobo's Blue Highlights , N/M there is a Blue Lantern they are fueled by Hope, thats not his style.

Fear ( Yellow) or Rage ( Red) is more his style