Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    No, she doesn't. She clearly, clearly holds that-mean-dudebro-who-had-sex-with-Jean-Grey to a higher standard than other leaders.
    If you mean Wolverine I'd say its consistent with how I see them. His idealistic appeal better lined up with Storm/Beast's emotionally founded identities. His actual actions or the logic of what he wanted wasn't their basis for following him.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotm View Post
    If you mean Wolverine
    No. By "other leaders", I mean other leaders. As in, anyone but Cyclops. Oh, sure, Storm has thrown tantrums and gotten in people's faces, but she usually forgets about it a few weeks worth of continuity later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotm View Post
    I'd say its consistent with how I see them. His idealistic appeal better lined up with Storm/Beast's emotionally founded identities.His actual actions or the logic of what he wanted wasn't their basis for following him.
    Idealistic appeal? Beast was totally cool with Wolverine's X-Force and Storm was totally cool with drafting the "children" into battle whenever she felt like it. This wasn't about idealism. This was about a bunch of sexually frustrated creeps holding themselves to lower standards while vilifying the one mean-dudebro-who-had-sex-with-Jean-Grey.

And, hey, just like that, we're back on topic. Storm never had sex with Jean Grey. She'll be fiiiine.

Storm went through her questionable leadership role just before Outback days....so I hope we get something new.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.