Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member

Then you'll be asleep for a long time, because there are no truly original concepts anymore, and not just in comics. There are old concepts told in new ways, and that can work just fine. Personally, if there is a new CA, then I'd like to see it be Jet Black. The idea of the daughter of one of his most bitter enemies taking up his mantel sounds interesting (and deliciously ironic) to me.

Do we know what those sharp tipped tentacles are able to do? We are just assuming they drained all the super soldier serum out of Cap, but it might just be a temporary condition. Besides, what could neutralise the super soldier serum anyway?

From my understanding of the conditions that set up the super soldier state of Steve Rogers, he was injected with Atlantean DNA, and bombarded with Energy rays to help him grow. The Iron Nails tentacles would have to be magical in some way, to sap out Steve's Atlantean DNA, but it could draw out all the energy he got from the rays he was given, depending on what sort of being now covers his body. When Iron Nail was fighting Falcon, some of his monster covering was being torn off him, and he was human underneath.

That would be a great Original Sin if Namor found out Steve Rogers was the result of mutilation and torture experiments on his Atlantean people.
    Last edited by jackolover; 06-08-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    Who do you guys think the new guys is?
    Battlestar