Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by weezer17 View Post
    Is anyone actually for #600 anymore? Don't mean that facetiously, I'm just curious. I've stayed faithful to All-New and Uncanny this whole time, even through Black Vortex, and it's just been a chore to read. Ready for it to end already so we can at least get someone fresh in the mix! I'm pretty excited about Jeff Lemire's two books.
    Well, i still plan on getting it, mostly out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yes, and? Is it suprising that they don't want to publish it in the middle of the event? They already pushed it back to after SW so now that the end of SW is even more delayed, they pushed it back even further.

EXM is happening after SW. So why would it be pushed back because of a book happening before SW? If it's pushed back, it's probably also because of the SW and not because of UXM 600. (As for why some books are not pushed back and other are, it may depend on the creative teams: Some SW title are already finished and others won't be till end of October)
    The rest of the Post-SW book are on time...........................................

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, i still plan on getting it, mostly out of spite.
    Hahaha, oh yes of course, I will, too! Wouldn't be a comic book fan if I didn't complain about stuff then spend money on said stuff anyway!
    Formerly the guy with the Black Panther picture

Quote Originally Posted by idiyona View Post
    This whole year has pretty much been a wash for the X-books huh?
    Only this year? That's mighty optimistic.

Ugh nnnnooooooo !!!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Only this year? That's mighty optimistic.
    Hey I'm just comaring it to previous years. This year's just an even bigger wash even by current standards.

I had a feeling this was going to happen. The excessive delays of both Secret Wars and Uncanny X-men #600 have disrupted the schedules of every comic to the point of absurdity. It would've been really awkward and confusing if Marvel released Extraordinary X-men before Uncanny X-men #600. It's going to make October a long, difficult month for X-men fans. Then again, there are so many delays at work there that I think Marvel fans in general should be used to it. All I know is that my interest in Secret Wars is really limited now that I know it's messing with the rest of my favorite comics.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

I'd love to know who's actually to blame. Writers, artists, editors or somebody higher up?

That sucks. Oh well guess i can shore up the funds.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    I'd love to know who's actually to blame. Writers, artists, editors or somebody higher up?
    The issue itself is completed...

https://twitter.com/HeatherAntos/sta...15150973034496

So who knows really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotm View Post
    If I had to make an educated guess I'd say that the previews are the only thing in it that address 600 at all. They're are more worried about sales for 600 being affected if anad titles start coming out and people skip it.
    Hmm, well this is curious because those delays are a major turn-off (for me and others, surely), and I'm pretty sure it will show saleswise.
    I'm annoyed for the EXM delay, if you're right and it's really a matter of not affecting how #600 will fare saleswise.
    I mean, I dropped UXM mid-run and it still manages to affect my reading list somehow...How is that possible grr. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    It's seems more probable that #600 and the new books are delayed because of SW. And not because of UXM #600.
    I didn't think other post-SW titles were being affected as a result of SW delays, that's why I imagined EXM and #600 might tie into one another more than anticipated.
    I figured they were connected somehow, whether through last minute changes/rewriting.
    But I didn't follow every announcement made by Marvel regarding their calendar, so if there are other titles delayed as well, then you're probably closer to the truth than I am.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

So who knows really.
    Secret Wars is still lumbering on and i'm sure Extraordinary references the eventual fallout of the whole debacle-event. So, on hold

And that whole tweet was so forced. "Oh so good you guys!!"
    Last edited by Park Slope Pixie; 09-30-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weezer17 View Post
    Is anyone actually for #600 anymore? Don't mean that facetiously, I'm just curious. I've stayed faithful to All-New and Uncanny this whole time, even through Black Vortex, and it's just been a chore to read. Ready for it to end already so we can at least get someone fresh in the mix! I'm pretty excited about Jeff Lemire's two books.
    I am getting it. Only because it's probably last #600 to ever exist. Since they are changing the numbering standard after this.

I honestly have no interest in what the story is at this point. Unless they finally redeem Cyclops and get everybody off his back. At least explain where Havok and Cyclops went, which lead up to Cyclops having the Phoenix egg before Secret Wars.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

So who knows really.
    What's this talk of a logo change? The Extraordinary X-Men logo doesn't need any changes. The logo is actually one of the reasons, besides the creative team and X-Men line-up, that I'm interested in this new comic series.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookbeard View Post
    At least explain where Havok and Cyclops went, which lead up to Cyclops having the Phoenix egg before Secret Wars.
    It may allude to where Scott and Alex went, but I highly doubt it will reference anything to the Phoenix Egg (I could be wrong). The whole Egg plot point was developed and used only in the Avengers books, as was anything referencing X-Nation in the Avengers books post AXIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It may allude to where Scott and Alex went, but I highly doubt it will reference anything to the Phoenix Egg (I could be wrong). The whole Egg plot point was developed and used only in the Avengers books, as was anything referencing X-Nation in the Avengers books post AXIS.
    You're probably right. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole issue focused on his students again.