Astonishing Member

Default Deep Space Genoa City: Yandr

Would love for you to Join in and help me with this one. I want to reimagine characters of Young and The Restless as Star Trek characters so IĀ’ve dreamed up
    Space Station Genoa city in The Yandr System. HereĀ’s what I have so far.

Phyllisa Half Human, Half Vulcan. Unlike Spock leans in very heavy on expressions of emotion and exhibitions of Passion. No good name yet. Will edit if and when I do.

Starfleet Captain - Jack Abbott- long time. Quite the slipperyopportunist rogue during most of his career . But never one without a conscience or heart. On extended leave . Frankly kind of burned out mentally from to many extended private wars with

Rotciv from The House of Namun- a High ranking Klingon Council Member or some such- - Victor Newman

I see Tucker McCall as either Half Cardassian or Ferengi and Half Betazed-,He has of course long bedeviled Jack by sniffing after his Sister and seeking to insinuate himself into whatever agenda Jack would have going IĀ’ll add to this as I go along and think of things .If youĀ’re a fan of both Star Trek and Y and R. Would love to see your ideas

So we'll Re imagine Adam as Mada , Rotciv's- Troubled Son- Bounces back and forth between Healing and redemption and sneaky machinations
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 08-11-2023 at 10:39 AM.