Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889909192 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1370
    All-New Member

Hello lads! My name is Billy and I live in Reading, UK. I am a big fan of comics since childhood (both Marvel and DC), as well as TV series and films based on these works. My favorite superheroes are Batman, Catwoman, Joker, Thor and Black Widow. Although I am keen on movies(Matrix,Inception),TVShows(Breaking Bad,Better Caul Saul) and football/soccer. I found this site by accident, but I hope to stay here for a long time. I will be happy to find new friends with common interests.)

I'm in between jobs and working on my first novel. I'm from the states. I got into American comics in my late high school/college years. They felt more mature than the shonen anime I was loosing interest in. Right now I read digitally and I'm trying to get into indie comics. I'm more of a Marvel guy than DC.

My username references AC3 and 4.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-31-2021 at 08:03 AM.

hello everyone. I've been a reader of CBR for a few month now, i'm french and i am fan of comics marvel and dc particularly.

Hi, my name is Anindita. I am a comic fan. I love to read comics and watch them on screen. Though I am not a professional comic creator, but I am a part of some online comic communities.

All-New Member

Hello! I'm John, and I'm new to this forum and comics culture on the whole. I recently bought a comics book and realized that this is what I have been searching for all my life...I hope that there I'll get acquainted with the comics culture and find new friends.

I'm Thrash, I'm getting back into comics. I'm into Dr. Strange, Thor and Transformers IDW.

All-New Member

Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker, who finally got around to register. Big fan of horror comics. =)

All-New Member

I'm from Romania. My favorite comics as a kid were Asterix and Obelix, and they still are, I love the humor. I also like graphic novels, like Neil Gaiman's "Books of Magic", that one was absolutely fantastic, I mean great, you get it. I like anything with a mythological tinge, so if you have any suggestions please do tell me! I am a programmer, I like sports and I help people on various projects. Check out the homepage on my profile, you might find it really interesting. Looking forward to getting to know you people! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DotMessenger View Post
    I'm from Romania. My favorite comics as a kid were Asterix and Obelix, and they still are, I love the humor. I also like graphic novels, like Neil Gaiman's "Books of Magic", that one was absolutely fantastic, I mean great, you get it. I like anything with a mythological tinge, so if you have any suggestions please do tell me! I am a programmer, I like sports and I help people on various projects. Check out the homepage on my profile, you might find it really interesting. Looking forward to getting to know you people! Cheers!
    Welcome. You might want to check out Bill Willingham's series Fables. It's classic fairy tale characters in a modern setting.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Hi! My name's Joe and I'm from the UK - Northants to be exact, which is pretty much exactly in the middle and nowhere near the North.

I was a member here on CBR about 15-odd years ago and most likely contributed more than my fair share of cringe posts, so the refresh was appreciated. Since then I've lurked infrequently as comics took a backseat to filmmaking in my hierarchy of interests, but in recent years I've fallen in love with comics all over again. I'm currently reading Spencer's ASM, Hickman's X-Men, Batman from all across the last 40-odd years, and IDW's TMNT. Once I've got X of Swords finished I'll be starting a read-through of Spawn from #1, which I'm looking forward to immensely.

Over the last year I started a comic review and reading guide site, which has been a lot of fun to work on (you can find a link to that in my profile if you're so inclined). In the real world I'm a digital marketer with a lovely wife, a hyperactive cat, and a new house that can most charitably be described as "a project".

Anyway, it's good to be back. I'm looking forward to chatting comics with you all!

Hey everyone,

I'm SonOfAVader, 26 years old, from Switzerland.
    I started reading Comics about a year ago. My altime first comic was Marvel Star Wars Darth Vader 2015. I'm into Star Wars, DC Comics and also The Witcher. In my spare time I like to read,to game, photography and to work on my car. Well cars take most of my spare time to be honest. I work in the warehouse of a car repair shop.

I'm looking forward to get to know you guys.

All-New Member

Hi! I am new and i want to introduce into the community of CBR.

Until two years ago, i bought comics in my own language, beacuse i hadn't the enough confidence to buy it directly in english. Also, i wanted to reward in some way the national business that made the effort to bring comics from USA. But i got tired of bad service from the national company that edit DC Comics (printings that ran out in days, bad printout, high prices, some collections that never arrived, dents, etc) and two years ago, i decided to buy directly the original editions from USA.

Since that day, i have experimented problems to keep informed about regular collections or editions existing in USA, so i have searched for a community where i can improve my knowledge from the american comic industry and i think this is the best option. I expect learn a lot and enjoy sharing opinions about the comic industry.

Regards!

Name’s Mario and a comic book reader from early years. After trying it out for myself, creating, I’ve managed to draw, color. Write and soon 2 B self publish (that’s a strange sentence).

I was born in Chile, grew up in Sweden and is now living in Egypt. Long story.
    Hoping to get to know ppl and talk about comics, universes and sci-fi adventures.

To Kurt with love. itsmeelysemarie's Avatar

I'm Elyse. She/They. Queer, polyamorous, and too awkward for you.

I'm a BTAS fan (started binging the series on HBO Max one night when I couldn't sleep and now I can't get enough) and my favorite characters are Joker and Two-Face.

Things I like in general include Jane Lynch, reading, writing, gaming, drawing, and musicals.

BANNED

Hi.
    I'm jack. I play final fantasy, obsess over manga, and like to wonder why taco boats are so delish.
    I write fanfiction and Alternate Multiverse sort of stories, so if anyone asks, I'm a fantasy zombie.