Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Hi, all. I'm 38 YO bendisboard refugee. for a while i tried to have a discussion with timelord and stingerman about their reviews of marvel cosmic on cbn, and they kept accusing me of being a cbr forum member. so, i thought i'd give this place a try. i read mostly marvel and indie stuff, i tend to follow creators more than characters and still have aspirations of doing art in my free time. i'm a huge thor fan, powers, sex criminals, and pretty much everything brubaker does. been checking in here off and on since the benbo closed down, i'm always more of a lurker.

Hi! My name's Tony! New to these forums. I'm from Los Angeles, CA. and I'm an aspiring comic book writer and have had one project drawn(pitched but no responses yet) and I'm writing several other ideas. I've been reading comics for a few years now. My all time favorite work is Scalped, that book is an absolute masterpiece. My current favorite title is Lazarus by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark, that book is amazing. Right now I'm enjoying mostly a bunch of Image titles like Velvet, Southern Bastards, Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Revival etc. Also All New X-Men and Batman from the big two. That's about it. I'm here mostly to meet other fanboys of the medium and maybe even a collaborator or two for comics work!

Anyway thanks!

Cool Introducing myself to the community

Hello All,

I name Rama; I am new to comic books and new to the form. I am 43 years old and a friend of mine got me hooked into the infinity gauntlet, because I'm watching all the Marvel movies and was thoroughly disgusted that everyone in the room knew who the winner soldier was I had no idea it was Bucky! Now, I said to myself that will never happen again, so I start reading Black Panther he is now my favorite comic book character. Also, I've been reading batgirl she is fantastic! Deadpool, Deathstroke, and Spiderman Noir so far I am having a great time wish I would've done it years earlier. I work in academia at a community college, and look forward to learning more about comics to hear what some of the experts have to say.

Cool I lived in Tasmania

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Slugg View Post
    I'm from Tasmania, Australia. Most familiar with the superhero movies. Nice to meet you all.
    Hello,

I'm new to this form my name is Rama. I've been to Tasmania three times and love it. I lived in Launceston for about a year the first time. My favorite comic books are Black Panther, batgirl and Spiderman Noir. Love to hear from you.
    Last edited by Rama; 10-24-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Smile

Ello.....greetings dear earthlings.....I'm Lisa, 18 years old, from way down south on the world map, a newbie here at CBR.
    people say I'm weird....lol coz where I come from people dont understand the "AWESOMENESS" of comics.
    well I just got into reading comics recently and I found CBR browsing the net. I am an aspiring artist and writer....i totally love weird stuff.# geeky#
    I recently fell in love with Manga and Anime and of course not to mention Marvel and Dc comics. I am dying to read Death of Wolverine guess I will have to wait until I can purchase the comic.
    I love watching series and animated movies 3D ROcks! I am a fan of the 'teenage mutant ninja turtles', batman, ultimate Spider-man, captain America, X-men.......aah the list goes on. lets just say heroes and are my thing ;p
    im currently working on some characters for a comic but I really need some help. be it in advice or anything to do with comics. I love video games and I'm a killer when it comes to racing games.

During my free time I like drawing, writing, playing chess,painting or just wandering around the house when I'm super bored. weird huh?

well I'm looking forward to meeting new artist and writers and all yaa awesome comic fans!

Caustic

I'm Sharon from Scotland. Comic interests are mainly Deadpool, Moon Knight, Guardians of The Galaxy, Spiderman. I'm also a huge Batman (or should I say Joker) fan so I read a lot of the DC Batman issues and related runs. I'm a retro Sci-Fi fan so I've been enjoying Dynamite Comics Flash Gordon run and DC's recent re-run of Masters Of The Universe. Also a huge horror movie nerd, especially old school slashers and creature features. I love anything cheesy too. I have a love of tattoos. I'm quite heavily tattooed and I have 3 large comic related tatts so far - Deadpool, Venom and The Joker. Spidey and Carnage being added soon! So um yeah....hello

Hello Everyone!
    I'm Hendra from Indonesia.
    I've been into comics for a year or so. Before that I prefer manga because I thought all comic drawing are messy and not-so-good. Yea, I was foolish like that. lol

But After that I really going all out for comics. read so much of it. mainly Marvel, some of DC, and other on the side.
    My favorite is Spiderman, followed by deadpool and ironman.
    I loove the drawing of recent comics. Its really beautiful and real pleasant to read. And the heroine and girls, yum! Yup! I'm creepy like that.

So that's about me. hope I can get along with you guys!

Default Loco Flex

Hello!, nice to meet you all.

I make comic books about bear hugs and gut punching, visit-> Loco Flex Comics, I would LOVE to read your comments about my comics!

I hope to comment a lot here, see you!
    locoflex_ep001_0304_chico.jpg
    Last edited by LocoFlex; 04-15-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Pezto

Hi everyone, I'm Pezto, a twenty-nine year old comic addict from the Netherlands. I've been a long time lurker on these forums but i thought it might be time to take it to the next level.
    Recently I've become a big Marvel Cosmic fan, especially of the DnA runs on Nova and GOTG. Also a fan of Daredevil. Besides that, I like horror comics the sorts of Hellboy (huge Hellboy fan, lol), Walking Dead and Sandman. My taste in music is focused mainly on alternative-, indie- and classic rock.
    I would like to get to know new people that share my love for comics to talk and hang out with.

Hi all, my name is Logan, and I've been a comics reader on and off since the early '90s. Mostly a Marvel zombie, I enjoy an occasional Batman story and love discovering new indie books. Early this year I started my own podcast to discuss this medium we love, and just recently joined to forums in an effort to meet other fans and discover new books!
    Host of Loose Staples: A Comic Book Podcast

Hi,

My name is actually Warm Fish.

I like laughing.

And your mom.

Hi all, my name is Natalie and I am working on my MBA at a University here in Michigan. I've been lurking on here for a while now but I finally decided to make an account so I can make new friends and discuss my favorite titles. I'm mostly a Marvel person and my favorite titles from them right now are Moon Knight, Bucky Barnes TWS, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel and I really enjoyed She Hulk and Young Avengers when they were still going. My all time favorite franchise is Captain America, particularly the Brubaker run with BuckyCap and I really liked Bendis' run of the Avengers when Bucky was Captain America. My favorite event so far is Secret Invasion but I also really liked Original Sin because it was such a bold concept. The only DC titles I really enjoy are Batwoman, Batgirl and Nightwing. I also really like Pretty Deadly and Wytches from Image.

Aside from reading comics, I enjoy fabricating and cosplay. I am new to the world of cosplay and have just recently became comfortable wearing the costumes I make. Additionally, I enjoy playing with my four cats and dog, as well as maintaining my four fish tanks (one is amphibians - African clawed frog and axolotl, one is African Cichlids, a betta tank and a Comet goldfish tank) and my red ear slider turtle and my two super cute tarantulas (a rose hair and a pink toes).

All-New Member

Hi! My name is Fr. John. I am a retired disabled Catholic priest and am 57 years old. I've been reading/collecting comics since the mid 60's, mostly DC and Marvels with a few later books, The Walking Dead, Turok, and Magnus thrown into the mix. I enjoy reading the stories and take them for what they are worth. My favorite, THE LEGION OF SUPERHEROES, all eight volumns and praying for another run. It's good to be here and reading all your comments.

All-New Member

Hello everyone! I'm Andrew. I've been visiting CBR for years but never signed up for the forums. It's been too long since I had some forum action, so here I am.

I've been a comics fan since the age of 6 or so, but discovered US comics at the age of 12 and never looked back. I've just entered my late 30s now.

I'm known primarily as a writer, with books out like BAGGED AND BOARDED: LIFE ON PLANET GEEK (which chronicles the 9 years I spent working in a comic store), VHS ATE MY BRAIN (on the video era and cult films) and most recently the novel A STOLEN FATE. I've also been a staff writer at POWERPLAY ROCK AND METAL MAGAZINE here in the UK since 2007, which I love doing as it's given me the opportunity to interview a bunch of my heroes, including members of DEF LEPPARD, KISS, JOURNEY, ANTHRAX and many more.

I live in Nottingham, UK and my wife understands my love for comics even though she doesn't share it.

Glad to be here. I love CBR.
    Last edited by misterhex; 11-05-2014 at 06:44 AM. Reason: typo

Welcome to the CBR forums Andrew.