Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1370

Hi,
    My name is Chris and I just started collecting comics. I have always loved the 'idea' of comics but never really bought them due to some of the story lines that just seemed to get a little kooky with characters dying over and over and being retconned back to life. But then I discovered that there are different 'branches?' of the same franchises like x-men vs ultimate xmen so I could just choose a flavor of character I liked and stay with it, lol .

I am also worried that I might be one of the oldest people here, Im 46

Chris

Hi, my name is Steve and I am not actually a comic collector, I am a collector of nostalgia; specifically, nostalgia as it relates to my childhood. Having said that, there are a number of comic books that come to mind from that period of my life and I will be in search of them - hopefully, with all of your help, I may be able to track down some of these items and relive a bit of my childhood.

Thanks!

Hello CBR here I am ! My first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Compressorman View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Chris and I just started collecting comics. I have always loved the 'idea' of comics but never really bought them due to some of the story lines that just seemed to get a little kooky with characters dying over and over and being retconned back to life. But then I discovered that there are different 'branches?' of the same franchises like x-men vs ultimate xmen so I could just choose a flavor of character I liked and stay with it, lol .

Chris
    No where close. There is a small, but active 50+ crowd still hanging out with all the other comic book fans. Don't feel out of place. There is enough room here for everyone, and welcome.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    No where close. There is a small, but active 50+ crowd still hanging out with all the other comic book fans. Don't feel out of place. There is enough room here for everyone, and welcome.
    Seriously.

I have a feeling that "Mid-Forties" is probably a sizable group of the folks that post here.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Seriously.

I have a feeling that "Mid-Forties" is probably a sizable group of the folks that post here.
    Count me as one of those ppl.

Hi all. I spent mostly all of my time in the comics forums I didn't even check this section out. But anyway I'm just a geek in college the second time who loves reading and comics. I got into comics from my dad who introduced me to them because I loved the Wonder Woman and Incredible Hulk shows that came in the 70's.

Hello!

I guess I could say I'm fairly new to comics and wanted to find a place discussing comics and such. Found this forum and have been a lurker for a lil while, but finally decided to join up.

Also, happy 2019!

Hello. I've been perusing this site for about 2 years now, but for some reason I never thought, or even felt inclined, to join, despite my shared interest with everyone here. I've made purchases based on member recommendations, agreed with some opinions on series, found Amazon deals, but for some strange reason I never joined... till now.

Howdy, I feel like this is more a reintroduction as I was on this site more regularly during the 90s and early 2000s when I was following comics more closely, and I think the messageboards started fresh a while back I'm pretty sure I had the same username then too. I'm attempting to catch up with comics, especially what's going on with X-Men titles. Way back in the day I helped run an X-Man/Nate Grey website back when people did that sort of thing.

Hi,

Chris
    Hi Chris, I'm 51 and will be 52 January 17 so you are not the only "old" dude here. I am relatively new to comics, I got into them September 2014, so I'm going on 5 years which that might make me one of the older people here who only recently got into comics and haven't been into them since I was a kid.

James

Amazing Member

I am Adam Clement. I was here as King Grinch on CBR in the late 90s. My old associates are not here anymore so....

All-New Member

Hello, i am Nahuel from Argentina and i have recently registered here and other superhero site because i dont have who to talk about this in real life lol

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hi,

Chris
    No worry there, I turned 60 last month, so I might be among the oldest members of this community.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

All-New Member

Hi, My name is Stefan and I want to make Scully believe.

Hi my name is Chris, I am an aquaman fan, long before to the movie