Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1370

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I just started reading comics in December last year after really enjoying the MCU and X-Men movies.

Mighty Member

I just signed up and I hope to talk comics with people without being a....manhood? I can get a bit heated in debates but I learned to chill and not attack.

All-New Member

Hi. Name's Silas. Been a lurker here for years so I decided to finally sign up.

Sodally Tober Productions sodallycomics's Avatar

Hey guys, Jackson here.

Been referred to this place for my love for comics and drawing/animation.
    I'm also a creator, but don't worry... I'm not some douchebag trolling for attention on my projects... it's a hobby for me.

I grew up magnetized to animation back when Saturday morning cartoons were a big deal... and looked forward to the Sunday 'funnies' in the newspaper.

I'm a fan of comics video games, etc! I'm dave, really cool and relaxed!

BxRadimus

Hey CBR people! Bah-Weep-Graaaagnah-Wheep-Ni-Ni-Bong!

I’m Brad but I also go by B-Radimus or B-Radimus Prime. I’ve been looking for a forum to talk comics and stumbled upon this place. I’m really just starting to get back into them myself. I used to read X-Men when I was but a wee lad but I’ve found myself mostly entertained with Image Comics lately (Saga, Monstress, Paper Girls, Rat Queens, etc). Happy to be here and I hope to find some recommendations!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDiarrhea View Post
    I'm a fan of comics video games, etc! I'm dave, really cool and relaxed!
    Heya, that handle killed me.

Also a fan of comics, video games and etcs. My name is Anthony and im new here as well.

nadiii

Hi everyone, I am Nadine, 31 years old. I actually found my love for comics just a couple years ago. Quite late compared to others. My first comic that got me hooked was Secret Wars (the original).

Quote Originally Posted by nadiii View Post
    Hi everyone, I am Nadine, 31 years old. I actually found my love for comics just a couple years ago. Quite late compared to others. My first comic that got me hooked was Secret Wars (the original).
    Welcome. I too found my love for comics a few years ago, I was 47 when I did back in 2014. Conan and Rocket Raccoon were my first ones.

EthanConey

Hello to all! I’ve been a daily reader and collector for years and recently only stumbled upon this site as I am currrntly venturing on diving more into my passion with starting a blog very soon and an Instagram based on my collecting and reading if you are interested please follow me on insta at ec__comics ��

Hello,

Been here a week.

Nice to meet you.

kyoman

Hello, I am Kyoman, happy to join forum. Thanks

Sup. Big Spider-fan here. Been so since I first watched the '90s TAS as a kid. I've read all his books up till "New Ways to Die", and I'm just recently picking up again and catching up.

Hope we could be friends.

Amazing Member

Hi all. I’m Gerry from NJ. 32 years old and I’ve been a comic fan almost my entire life. Was lurking around and thought I should register. Also a big Arsenal supporter for you football fans.

Hi everyone!

My name is Ricardo "Rock" Alves, I'm a comic book artist for hire. So, if anyone is intrested, contact me on ricardoalvesjfilho@gmail.com or PM me too.

Thanks!