Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1370

Hi, I'm Anth. I've lurked on these boards for a couple of years now. I thought it was time I finally made an account.

Frankie

Hi I'm Frankie.

I'm very new to the world of comics. My friend let me borrow a Batman comic about a year ago, which I didn't finish (I gave it back to him about 2 months later, because I felt I had kept it for too long). I then figured I should start with something I knew a bit about - I watched maybe the first 2-3 seasons before giving up on the show - so I bought the first 5 volumes of TWD. I know this will probably keep me going for a while, but I would love some more suggestions.

Also apologies in advance, I know I'll have many, many more questions to post on here the deeper involved I get.

All-New Member

Salutations.

Hey everyone!

Name is Mick and I'm a long time comic fan though I've been collecting them again since about a year.
    Based in the Netherlands there are unfortunately no real comic shops anywhere near me but I order mine online and let them ship to me each month.

Although I am mostly a DC fan (back in the day it was Marvel... how times change) and creator owned comic work. I will read whatever seems interesting from it's premise and/or art.

Hope to have a good time here and nice to meet all of you.

All-New Member

Hey, pretty much brand new to comics. Picking some up tomorrow. No clue where to start. I'm thinking possibly Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Rob206 View Post
    Hey, pretty much brand new to comics. Picking some up tomorrow. No clue where to start. I'm thinking possibly Superman
    So what did you pick up if I may ask? Haven't read the "main" Superman title myself for a while, though I do read the Action Comics by Bendis (too much Bat-family and limited series in my pull list to get everything unfortunately)
    Curious on what your thoughts are

New user here, just dropping in to say hello. Had a look around and this looks like a nice forum to be a part of.

Intermediary

Im new

Im kind of an exile from the weird world of social media - Twitter, Instagram

currently reading West Coast Avengers, Spider-Man, and I like Peanut M&Ms

All-New Member

Hi ya'll. I'm a "Marvel Comics" and "Charlie and Friends" comic addict long long time ago. Great to bumped in this kind of forum.

I'm Alan, and I've been reading comics since the early 1960s.

I prefer superhero characters and stories, so mainly DC and Marvel titles.

I also collect original comic book art that I have posted on DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/popular-a...=1&q=Buffyann1

I hope you like them.

Hi, I am new to this forum. My name is Leze Casey. I reside in New York and was a huge fan of Spider-man even in my school days. I was always tom-boyish wanting to be able to do everything that guys can do until I joined the school cheerleading team. There I was taught to embrace my feminity and it is quite a refreshing change. I am a part-time model and have posed for various skilled photographers. During one of those shoots, I met with a wonderful non-judgemental person with whom I am in a relationship right now. I have also now recently been working as a part-time nurse to cover up my extra expenses. I recently got into reading comics thanks to my boyfriend( earlier my knowledge was limited only to the movies) and hope to have a nice time with you guys! Sorry if I seem a little bit talkative, but it has become my habit now, I guess!

I have a question. I am being unable to access my user control panel. Is it because I am a little-bit shortsighted or have I not been given access to it yet?

All-New Member

Hidely ho, comic bookers. I just joined as I'm looking for some specific stories, but I look forward to seeing what lies within the caverns of this forum.

All-New Member

I'm brand new. I just wanted to discover other thoughts and views to the world of comics and other topics. I grew up on DC, but also enjoy Marvel. I enjoy Archie & BATMAN alike.

MidwayCityVintage

Hi there. British greenhorn making my introduction. I’m a Silver Age DC fan but have been broadening my horizons recently.

Hello All,

I was pleased to see that Message boards still exist when I wanted to chime in on the recent Endgame movie's highs and definite lows. Which, I wasn't seeing in our other censor-able media like Rotten tomatoes or Facebook, which is not about discourse anyway but buzz around a product or idea or even a candidate. Flame on you Trolls, you are free speech in the kitchen of ideas.

whew. I am an old-school Message board debater and don't suffer sloppy ideologues of either stripe no matter the good intent even if i'm Marxist by inclination. I have been a long time reader of Marvel and indy titles and know my way around DC. Currently still reading Doctor Strange, Fantastic Four and Iron Man which held my interest and passions for good writing and coolness. Dropped Spider-man way back over the One More Day dis on continuity and still think Iron Man was right in Civil War.
    Last edited by Xheight; 05-01-2019 at 12:28 PM.