I'm Marc. I'm over 40 (just barely) but act much younger. Been a comic fan off and on since I was 13.

I'm the promotions & social media coordinator for Shadowline Comics (Image). Have been doing that for a number of years. You may see my name in some of the books under Promotions or Communications but really it just means I run the website and tweet a lot.

I've also been an Editor with GrayHaven Comics for a couple years now, handle some of the production on the books, help out as a Talent Acquisition coordinator and have written a number of stories in the various anthologies that GrayHaven has published -- including one in the anti-bullying graphic novel YOU ARE NOT ALONE (a high point in my comic career).

I'm a big supporter of many of Image's books. I haven't read anything from DC in a while (not including Vertigo). Been slowly getting into some Marvel titles. But for the most part I'm an Image & indie comic freak.

I'm married, live in Eastern PA just outside of Philly and have four cats (and a foster cat). My wife and I do cat rescue/rehabilitation/rehoming. I'm also part of a local community council that coordinates a Short Film Festival and a Pet Fair every year.