In the wake of the fresh new start we've gotten, here's a thread in which posters, both old as well as new, can introduce yourselves. Tell a little bit about yourself, what comics you read, how you found out about CBR, your hobbies, favourite music/movies, what you do for a living, etc. etc. No set format in what you want to say about yourself, so you can be as long or as short about it as you wish. Oh, and if you had another user name before the reboot, maybe let us know who you were on the 'old' CBR.

I'll get things rolling:

I'm Mormel, 27 years old, from the Netherlands. I'm a lover of Marvel Comics, reading mainly back issues from the '70s and '80s, my favourite titles being Uncanny X-Men, Invincible Iron Man, and Amazing Spider-Man. In my spare time, I enjoy drawing, taking long walks outdoors (I tried it indoors, but that stopped being interesting fairly soon), reading both fiction and non-fiction, and listening to music. I have a casual interest in wildlife as well. I work as a cleaner at a small office building.

I learned about CBR in the mid-2000s when I would occasionally bump into the site while browsing the web for comic-book-related things in general, and in 2007 I decided to join. Before the reboot I also went by 'Mormel'.

That's pretty much it. Welcome (back) to CBR!