Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Welcome to you both, and it's good morning for me

I hope you enjoy your time here, and please don't be afraid to post!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Glad you like your job Davenex. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. What's your favourite Image comic at the moment?
    Sorry for the extremely late reply it kind of slipped my mind that I posted on this thread. Well my favourite image title currently would easily be Southern Bastards
    Black Science, Copperhead, Deadly Class, East of West, The Fade Out, Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Injustice, Invincible, Lazarus, Manifest Destiny, Nailbiter, Outcast, Saga, Southern Bastards, Spread,The Walking Dead, Wayward, XO Manowar

Writer of Weaselmeizters baharsh's Avatar

Good evening, CBR. I'm a longtime lurker, recent member and I wanted to post here to introduce myself. My name is Brentt, I'm 26, and I currently act as lead writer and co-creator for upcoming bi-monthly series, Weaselmeizters, from indie start-up company, Coast Comics. We have an IndieGoGo campaign (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...ebut/x/8482515) raising funds to help us with a physical release of issue 1 (and beyond).

I live in Brooklyn, NY, and spend a lot of time reading, writing, and researching comic books (that is, when I'm not working as a cashier/barista at a Manhattan based sandwich shop). I have also studied improv comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater and I've always dreamed of being a professional wrestler (I always say I'm going to take classes at the Chikara Wrestle Factory in Philly, but I haven't found the guts yet.)

Aside from Weaselmeizters, I'm also currently working on two other original titles that I aim to self-publish and have a billion ideas of Marvel/DC characters should the opportunity ever arise.

There are FAR too many fantastic titles and runs going on right now to even TRY to list what I love...my favorite character of all time is Daredevil, though.

Cheers,
    Brentt

hi to everyone, i am massimiliano from italy. i joined cbr because i like comics and my favorite hero is the only one Superior Tony Stark....

I also read Guardians of galaxy, Rocket Raccoon, Batwoman, New Avengers and i'm very exited for the new spiderwoman series...

Popping over here from the CGC boards. I like discussing new Marvel stuff, so I'll hang out here as well.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Davenex View Post
    Sorry for the extremely late reply it kind of slipped my mind that I posted on this thread. Well my favourite image title currently would easily be Southern Bastards
    No problem regarding the lateness, better late than never I've never read Southern Bastards but I've heard good things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbyte View Post
    hi to everyone, i am massimiliano from italy. i joined cbr because i like comics and my favorite hero is the only one Superior Tony Stark....

I also read Guardians of galaxy, Rocket Raccoon, Batwoman, New Avengers and i'm very exited for the new spiderwoman series...
    Hey Massimilaino.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Balls View Post
    Popping over here from the CGC boards. I like discussing new Marvel stuff, so I'll hang out here as well.
    The more the merrier.

MId 90s Old fashioned Drum N Bass - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OapvOz2Cvsc
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

TheAmazingGatorMan

Hi, I'm Matt from the USA. I'm 33, have a wonderful family and have recently become addicted to comic books. I'm attempting to read all of Marvel's 616 universe and am currently finishing up 1967, a little over 600 issues read. I'm an electrical engineer by day, and a high school sports referee by night.

All-New Member Barry Hollifield's Avatar

Hey everyone. I'm Barry. I've been reading comics off & on for about 40 years. I've been out of the comics loop for about a year now,and got the itch again after seeing Captain America : The Winter Soldier movie. I dig mostly Marvel's stuff and use to like DC's comics till the "New 52" started and then they lost me. Hope one day DC goes back to the way they were. Was blown away that Bendis shut down his message board. Even though I haven't posted there in awhile, I always enjoyed it. Anyways...hope to make some new friends on here.

Hello, my name is Howard, but I chose the SN Malvolio. I am a refugee from the Bendis boards, where I was known as usagi20. I buy about 5 new comics a week, and check out the 5 for $1 bin, as well. I've been a comic fan for almost 40 years now (wow!), and still find stuff to enjoy despite ill-advised notions like the new 52. Hope to make new friends here, and maybe even get in touch with old ones from the Bendis boards.

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

Hello fellow comic book aficionados! My name is Joe and I am new to the CBR community. I'm relatively new to comic book collecting, I started collecting this last June! I'm a big fan of both DC and Marvel. I enjoy reading comic books, listening to music, playing video games, and watching tv/movies. I've been in "message board retirement" for quite a while now so I figured I'd make a comeback into the message board universe and hope to make new friends!

BANNED

hey I'm moot. I am more into games and books right now, recently downloaded DC and Marvel stuff to see whats going on.....they are worse than ever.

BUT I've found a little gem called MPD PSYCHO , holy Satan, this is one hell of a read ! . Be warned though , is not for the faint of heart.

VinylToaster

Hi All, I'm Clare. Long time lurker and finally decided to join in the fun I was a big Marvel reader when I was younger but sort of left comics behind about 10 years ago. A couple of years ago I decided to pick up a few non-Superhero graphic novels and now I'm hooked once again. I'm a fan of anything comic related, art, action figures and I've recently started trying to (badly) customise some vinyl figures......practice makes perfect I hope.

Hope to connect with other comic book lovers as I seem to be the only fan in my circle of friends.

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

Nice to meet you MOOT and Vinyl, I'm new too!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Greetings all,

Born and bred in Washington, DC and living here in Texas for the moment much to my chagrin. My 9 to 5 is reporter for the Denton, TX newspaper. Outside of that I am a father, gamer, indie wrestler, filmmaker, dedicated wielder of a B/R deck when it comes to Magic

Currently have a super hero themed web series I produce and hope to share with folks here. Not sure if that is allowed or not, have to check.

But here for some good conversation.

if you have a Playstation you can find me on the three or the four (mostly the four right now playing Destiny) at KabutoRyder.

Uh....

I think that covers it.