Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Hey, I'm Dave (DJ) Wilde and I'm an author, illustrator and game creator. I love Marvel more than DC but have favorite characters in both. I'm a gamer geek with love for MTG, Heroclix, and all sorts of obtuse tabletop games. I haven't been able to read my comics in a long time so I've missed some series events, but I do know of most of them. I get my Marvel fix in the movies or through my heroclix collection. I look forward to getting to know many of you.

Hey, female college student, grew up with the TV series Alias. Then transitioned to comics with Natasha. Was hooked!
    IMG_1067.jpg
    Yelana & Natasha, BW doesn't get better than this. BW12345

Heeellooooo! I'm Jay. I work as a contractor for General Electric, and will be attending graduate school for applied archaeology in the fall. I read and collect lots of (mostly current) comic books. I recently started collecting older comics (mostly ones with cool covers to decorate my apartment with). My personal favorites in my very modest collection are Superman #240, Iron Man #128, X-Men #136, and The Amazing Spider-Man #250. My favorite heroes are Batman and Iron Man. If I could have any super-power it would be money. I also love Star Wars. I am a fan of Pittsburgh Sports teams. Let's go Bucs!

Quote Originally Posted by BenTheBat View Post
    Jim aka BenTheBat 26 years old, I have been reading comics for almost a year
    and still have yet to purchase a single comic. I have been borrowing trades off of
    a couple of friends but that is all going to change. In a couple of days I will be
    heading to the comic book store to open a file and dive head first into the world of
    Comic Book Collecting. Cheers!
    Welcome Ben. My advice is to find a character and the Marvel Essential books do a great job of the characters history and storylines. If you like deadly spy stuff, teh Black Widow is very very cool & collectable. BW12345

Black Widow is an intellegent choice if you like spy / intrigue storylines. BW12345

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Hey there CBR.

I live in the North West of England and am completely new to this and any other forum.

It's DC all the way for me. I do like Marvel too though - especially the MCU.

Also into football, music and history.

Peace out and all that.
    Last edited by WillieMorgan; 01-21-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Jolly Slugg

I'm from Tasmania, Australia. Most familiar with the superhero movies. Nice to meet you all.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytay4589 View Post
    I am a fan of Pittsburgh Sports teams. Let's go Bucs!
    I can tell you are a great person.

Welcome! And welcome to all!

All-New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Lorenzo and im from Italy (Parma, do you know parmesan cheese ?). Im a big fan of both Marvel and Dc comics, my favourite characters are Spiderman (and Omega Kid) and Hal Jordan. I hope to enjoy reading and writing here, and sorry for my english (american lol). If you want to add me on skype it'd make me happy cause im looking for someone to speak/chat with to improve my pronunciation and grammar skills. Greetings. (am i supposed to say that at the end of an introduction ?)

Welcome Heisenberg! I hope you enjoy posting here.

And, welcome to all the other new users!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwidow12345 View Post
    Black Widow is an intellegent choice if you like spy / intrigue storylines. BW12345
    I will definitely pick up a trade the next time I go!

All-New Member

Hello, I'm 26 and I live in Pennsylvania. I've been into comics (and related media) since my dad showed me Tim Burton's Batman, I started collecting in high school when I got first job and I'm completely in love. I'm a DC fan and my favorite character is Batman, there are some Marvel titles/characters that I pick up but a majority of the Marvel Comics I own are back issues. Besides that I also collect records, toys & statues, I enjoy reading novels, and I'm a movie freak.

I'm not very good at introducing myself so I'm sorry if this is a bit dry.

Hi! I'm from Florida and I like books, comics, wrasslin', sports, and more!(?)

I also write a lot, but hate to edit.

Sup All,

I'm Don, From Canada, I am a Colourist with a few books under my belt.. Looking for some decent folk to chat and hang out with..

JLGiles

Exclamation I´m JL Giles, artist of Under The Flesh. You can ask me anything! ;)

Hello guys and gals. I´m JL Giles,the artist of the independent comic Under The Flesh. I´ve worked for Zenescope, IDW, Hasbro, Papercutz, Inception Strategies, Silver Dragon Books, Top Secret Press, Grindhouse Comics, and Escape Comics.

Under The Flesh is an apocalyptic grindhouse zombie mashup story. We launched it as a webcomic in March 30th, 2014. Now we´ve decided to make the project grow, print it, distribute it, and continue with more chapters. We´ve launched a Kickstarter to help us fund our project.

In case you are interested in seeing more of my personal work you can check out my blog.

We´d love to have your feedback, ideas, suggestions, etc. So please, let us know how we could make it better! Thanks!

giles-flesh-80sRETRO-color-forums.jpg
    giles-variant KS-color.jpg

JL Giles