Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Hi everyone. I joined this site because I like comic books, video games, movies and vs threads.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Welcome to the forum Ratmansaurus. Hope you enjoy posting here.

Hi all,

My name is Naveed, I'm 23 been reading comics on and off since i was 15 but recently (about a few months ago) after getting a proper source of income I have taken the plunge back into the comic world and boy am I loving it. I'm a bit burnt out on marvel and dc at the moment but I am absolutely loving pretty much everything that Image is pumping out. Got a lot of catching up to do and I'm looking forward to every moment. My favorite comic at the moment would have to be either Saga or Black Science.

My other hobbies include playing video games, writing comics, exercise and this may sound weird but I also love my job lol. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Glad you like your job Davenex. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. What's your favourite Image comic at the moment?

Spectacular Member

Welcome to all the new people :-)

All-New Member

Hey there and hello. My name is Michelle and I've been here before under a similar handle (crazyred). Life got weird on me and took a hiatus but big surprise I got hit with this idea that I'm now wanting to shop around. So I'm back

Hey everybody, my name is Jay and i've been stalking the forums for a while now and finally decided to join up. I am an avid gamer and sports card/memorabilia collector, and have recently gotten back into comics after a decent hiatus. I look forward to chatting with you guys and gals as I continue to dive back into collecting!

Welcome CrazyRed and Chopper (and the rest)!

I hope you enjoy your time here, it seems you'll find enough others with common interest

Hello, CBR. I'm 30 years old. I got into comics because of a weird combination of both the 60's Batman show and Batman: The Animated Series. My first comic was The Untold Legend of the Batman #2 which I begged my mom for as it was in a cereal box. It's the only original comic I've somehow managed to keep throughout my whole life. I'm a huge fan of 70's horror/supernatural titles (e.g Secrets of Sinister House, Journey Into Mystery, etc.)

As far as publishers go, when I was regularly reading comics a year ago, my overall liking was towards DC, but that was mostly because of familiarity. Going by the number of books I actually liked to read, from greatest to fewest would've been Image, DC and Marvel pretty much tied, Dark Horse, Valiant (only read three books so it ranked last by default), followed by others (Zenescope, Boom!, IDW, Antarctic, etc.) That being said, I'll read whatever is good, despite who publishes it, and I'm a huge Kickstarter addict. Favorite title, hands down, is/was Locke & Key. Batman Returns is my favorite Batman movie (say what you will:-) ). I just think it's so fun, zany, and just disturbing enough.

I'm also plugging away at my own comic series so there's that. Sadly, I've yet to attend a comic convention (did go to Celebration V, though), but plan to remedy that next year by going to Emerald City Con.

Alexander (not)Luthor Jr AlexG.'s Avatar
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (My house)

Hi there, CBR brothers and sisters! My name is Alex (whodathunk!) and I will be 22 in two weeks. I've been a lurker on these forums for quite a while and I finally joined in! I like comics (duh), and video games (probably more of the latter than the former, but still).

I started reading approximately 4 years ago (mostly marvel back issues. Like reeeaaally back, 1st issue of Spider-Man, Fantastic Four and X-men), though my first superhero comic was Ultimate Spider-Man #1. Before that, I was reading non-superhero comics, namely Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. On September 2011, I started reading primarily DC, and occasionally Marvel (Young Avengers FTW!). Finally, I think I should start some Vertigo, Image and Boom stuff!

T.Leal

Hello, CBR. I'm Thiago, I'm 30 and I'm from Brazil.
    Comics are my favorite media format, either physical or digital. My favorite authors are Craig Thompson, Jason, Adrian Tomine, Jeff Lemire, Gabrielle Bell, Dash Shaw, Guy Delisle — and maybe Bryan Lee O'Malley. I draw too but I'm not really skilled in that.

BANNED

Hi there! It's great to be a part of the CBR forums. I'm a huge fan of all comic books and I'm excited to discuss them with people from around the world.

A little about myself; I am a graphic designer and musician from Boston, MA. I do album artwork and promotional art for several musicians in my city. I am also the co-founder of a worldwide collective of designers, producers, and artists.

You can follow my music here: http://www.soundcloud.com/grandkaiser
    http://www.soundcloud.com/fatalplanet

Hi guys, I'm 42, originally from Germany but living & working in Indonesia. Loved comics as a kid, mainly superhero stuff esp. Batman, and some European comics such as Asterix. Later got into more mature comics, esp French and Belgian, Jodorowsky, etc. I then stopped reading comics for a long period and only got back a few years ago, reading lots of X-Men and Marvel's cosmic stuff as well as Vertigo and Image (Y, Walking Dead, Preacher, Fables). Tired rather quickly of the big two and am now largely reading Dark Horse (Conan, BPRD) and Image. While you can get comics here in Indonesia for a reasonable price I almost exclusively read on my iPad these days.

Latest comics I've read and liked: Deadly Class and Spread.

And a question: why am I not allowed having a signature?

All-New Member Kitty Cartwright's Avatar

Good evening, all! Nice to meet you. My name is Kitty and I have lurked here more than once in the past.

I probably won't post a whole lot, but I look forward to reading your posts here!

Cheers!

PopCultureLeftoversPodcast

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. Right now I'm reading a ton of Marvel and Image. I read a few DC titles. Batman and Flash mostly. Just added Teen Titans and Grayson to my pull list so hopefully I'll like those too. Marvel comics I read a ton, The Amazing Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, All New X-Men, Silver Surfer, Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova, Storm, Starlord, Daredevil, that list goes on and on. I'm also a big fan of a ton of image stuff. Deadly Class, Black Science, Rat Queens, Alex + Ada, Saga... etc. Also reading Gail Simone's Red Sonja and loving it. I have like 50 titles on my pull list right now. Hope to be active on the site.