Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Hey Folks!

First time posting here. I currently live in Michigan, and work as an optician. My main hobbies are comics, movies, music and beer. I'm here in the hope of chatting with interesting folks who share my interest, as well as to try and keep up on the latest in entertainment news.
    My lifelong friend and I started a podcast as a means of keeping in touch, and, like KabutoRyder above me, I'm hoping to share them here but am not sure if it's allowed.

Welcome! What part of Michigan?
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Omega View Post
    Welcome! What part of Michigan?
    Smack dab between the tourist trap known as Birch Run & Frankenmuth!

Hey all, I was on here for most of a year-ish before the reboot, same username. I make webcomics. I like pie and cats. That's all for meow. I mean, now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_J0Eker View Post
    Nice to meet you MOOT and Vinyl, I'm new too!
    hi Vinyl ! ,I hope to see you more around here

Adventures_In_Pulp

Hi - We're Adventures_In_Pulp! - Wanted to say hi to everyone, and if you're into pulp comics and web comics check us out at www.adventuresinpulp.com

Dare to dream!

Breaker of Worlds longlivekingnick's Avatar

New guy. Name is Nick. From MD. 30 years young. Read comics since I was a little boy, but only started collecting again about 7 years ago.

Favorite Hero is Superman, sorry... call me old fashioned or plain, but my Dad and I watched the Reeves Superman movies about 100x a piece and I never grew out of them.

Also a really big fan of Green Lantern and Spider-man. I have nearly every green lantern comic since 1985. Spider-Man, much less so... stopped reading in the 90s, but picked it up again a few months before Superior started.

Hobbies: Comic read. Guitar (mostly death metal). I run a comic book webcast (like a podcast but with video and pictures). Power lifting. Beer drinking (in moderation).

I don't know how the mods play to people with podcast, if its treated like advertising to bring it up, but I have one. If you want to check it out our group page is facebook.com/thelegendscomicast and our youtube page with old videos and reviews is youtube.com/thelegendscomicast

Or just send me a message!

Hey all first time posting here I'm Brad 23 years old from Perth Australia I am currently studying to get into a career in some sort of I.T, my hobbies are sports, comics, gaming, working out and music. I have only started reading comics around a year ago and still have allot to learn I started reading them to my kids at night and before I knew it I was hooked. I read mainly DC and Marvel I am currently following the stories of Batman, Deadpool, Wolverine, Harley Quinn and Punisher just to name a few but venture into a bit of everything.

I stumbled across this Forum looking for information a few weeks ago and ended up staying so looks like you will be stuck with me for a while. I figured it best to introduce myself considering I'll have allot of questions to post in the future, and have always found I get a better reaction from people if I give a introduction rather than just posting. My grammar isn't the greatest and I have only recently learned how to use grammar and am still working on it so please take it easy on the grammar comments if I mess up.

Feel free to ask me questions on here you would like to know.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by WraizeM; 09-30-2014 at 07:58 AM.

BANNED

Hi, guys!

I'm Clark, 33 years old, from Ireland. I'm a lover of DC and Marvel. I don't take sides.

I learned about CBR by Googling Superman-related stuff. Can't remember what.

That's pretty much it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
    Hi, guys!

I'm Clark, 33 years old, from Ireland. I'm a lover of DC and Marvel. I don't take sides.

I learned about CBR by Googling Superman-related stuff. Can't remember what.

That's pretty much it.
    Hello, Superm- I mean Clark.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Hello, Superm- I mean Clark.
    Hi! .

All-New Member

Hello all. I am a 34 year old original Californian. My first experience with comics was just before I was a teen. I walked into a comic shop and started to look around. After a few minutes I found what would later turn into my obsession. It was Venom: Nights of Vengeance. That red chrome cover caught my eye and the Venom character caught my interest. This was a “hero” I could love. I wasn’t a huge collector or reader at the time, Marvel and DC just didn’t do much for me. Art is what drew me to comics, hence my love for Image. I loved the art. To this day Marc Silvestri is my favorite artist. The better art and dark content of Image and other independent comic publishers really got me into the comic scene. Now I love to collect and read anything that peaks my interest.

Personally I have a goal of obtaining all Venom, Venom related or Venom appearance comics. To help feed my collecting addiction, I have been buying and selling comic. All profits either get reinvested or adding to my collection. I recently just purchase a high graded Secret Wars #8.

I guess that is about it for now. I am sure I will chat will some of you in one of the forums.

Hi, I'm Jim... I'm from Ontario Canada... I like comic books, been a comic reader since I was about 6 or so... My favorite TV shows include Doctor Who, Torchwood, and Big Bang Theory... My favorite wrestler of all time is Sting... If there is anything you want to know, just feel free to ask...

My favorite comic books characters are Barbara Gordon (I hate her new costume), Spider-Man 2099, Dick Grayson (not a fan at all with Dick Grayson being a spy), Spider-Woman, Power Girl and Kate Bishop...

Amazing Member

Hello everyone. I was a member of the old forum a long time ago but barely posted. I virtually gave up on US comics and mostly read manga but recently with all the stuff Image has been putting out, I have moved back to reading US comics.

I started reading Marvel Comics back in 1973 - that is the British Reprints. Before that I read the Beano & Dandy and then moved on to Scorcher and Score.

Though I don't read Marvel Comics any more, I still consider myself a Marvelite and will be to the day I die.

Best comic at the moment: The Fade Out.

Artemis

Hello everyone. I'm new-new - never been on this forum before, that I can recall anyway, but am excited to explore. I've been reading comic books since I was in primary school, and being in my first year of art college, I've gone in and out of phases when it comes to staying up to date in the comic world. I've just recently re-entered, with the start of my hopefully successful study to be a concept artist and comic book artist, and I'm excited to educate myself on whats new and out there!