Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Hello, my name is Burnouts3s3.

I don't read many comic books, but I watch a lot of comic book movies. I hope I enjoy my time here.

Argent

Good day everyone, You guys can call me Jones, I prefer it to my given name for now. I am a 42yo government employee currently live in Philadelphia,pa. I got into comics while I was in college and amassed quite a collection, but I stopped collecting for a while and now I'm trying to get back into it. I was really big into the X-world, then I branched off into the Image universe. My favorites are Grendel, and the Ray(philly hero), but I like stories that are character driven like Vertigo series about Death as a young girl.

I found this site because I was looking for some hard core comic fanboys(and Girls) to show me whats hot, whats not and the whos who of the comic world.

Hi all i guess this is as good a place as any for my first post!

My names AJ (rick grimes) big walking dead fan, I'm 28 years young iv been reading comics since I was a child and have been seriously collecting them for around 10 years, My big passion is collecting from the golden and silver age especially early batman and detective comics.
    Batman is one of my favourite characters but i like to read and collect a bit of everything.
    My current pull list is between 10 & 14 books a week some of my favourite comics I'm picking up at the moment besides batman are Rachel rising, low, outcast, the life after, fade out, walking dead, silver surfer, Saga, pirouette, wool, big trouble in little china, and a comic I'm absolutely loving and highly recommend is brass sun.

I think I will end my little introduction here and hope to speak to you all soon.

All-New Member

Hi, I'm Thomas
    I've already done this in the showcase thread so thought I'd do a more official introduction haha
    I'm a Christian
    I love Star Wars
    I sing
    I write my own comic called The Arrow Brigade
    I'm from the UK
    Musically I like pretty much everything, from like hip-hop to country to more heavier stuff
    Kind of obsessed with Coheed and Cambria right now, can't wait to read the Amory Wars comics
    Last edited by tomaiba; 11-13-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Hi all! I've been a lurker for quite a while and finally decided to step up and register

BoogersChannel

Well I'm Jeff... Im from Sao Paulo Brazil, but I live in Los Angeles with my Boyfriend
    Im 23, an animator and youtuber.
    Im super cool, friendly and chill, i love to draw, play drums and guitar and of course the X-men!

Jeff
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 11-14-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Hello all! I'm 23 and a creative writing major...my comic collection isn't that big but I've read a LOT of comics over the years...I even grew up in a comic shop! Currently I'm reading The Maxx, Next Men, and the current Green Lantern. I've been getting a lot of stuff I liked as a kid recently for really cheap, like Darkhawk, Batman vs. Predator, Shadowhawk, etc. My biggest comic passion of all though is Robocop. Aside from a few select issues, I have every Robocop issue by every publisher including all the variant covers for the Avatar series and I recently acquired the Robocop vs. Terminator gallery edition.

Welcome! I really liked the Robocop vs. Terminator mini
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Spectacular Member

llllllllll
    Last edited by Ms Lola; 10-13-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Welcome aboard this vessel everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick grimes View Post
    My names AJ (rick grimes) big walking dead fan, I'm 28 years young iv been reading comics since I was a child and have been seriously collecting them for around 10 years, My big passion is collecting from the golden and silver age especially early batman and detective comics.
    We are peers.
    Both of us like comics, and we started reading at a young age.
    I hope we be good friends on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogersChannel View Post
    Im 23, an animator and youtuber.
    Im super cool, friendly and chill, i love to draw, play drums and guitar and of course the X-men!

Jeff
    Yo Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thing View Post
    Hello all! I'm 23 and a creative writing major...
    2 posters in the age of my favorite brother, that's great.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lola View Post
    Hello everyone, just wanted to pop in and officially say hello. I've participated on these forums before but intend to up my game so to speak. I love all comics, all of them, although Marvelgirl (the character, haha) has nothing on me when it comes to all things X-Men.

Oh, and I am from Canada and I am a woman and I am awesome. Lola out.
    Welcome! Stop by the CBR chat thread if you like
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Hello everyone!
    My name is Alessandro, i'm from Rome, Italy.
    I've been reading and collecting comics for five years or so. Mainly Dc, Marvel and Image stuff, but i'm open to every kind of readings. I found Cbr browsing the web for comics-related things.
    I joined the community to find other people who share the passion for the medium.

oh..I almost forgot.....every night, just before bedtime, i praise the one and only God of comics : Grant Morrison.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Hi, I'm Mighty Roman (Roman for short) and I've been interested in comics for as long as I can remember. My first ever comic book was an Iron Man vs Hulk story, and I started properly collecting comics starting with a reprint of Friendly Neighbourhood Spiderman #12. My first ever TPB was a pocketbook of X-men: Night Screams.
    I almost exclusively read Marvel, my favourite characters are Red Hulk,Spiderman, and Ultron. I also enjoy reading about Public Domain Comic Books(my favourites are Duke of Darkness and Daredevil. I've visited CBR numerous times, when looking for reviews, and now I've finally decided to join it. I'm currently reading Captain America: War and Remembrance, and catching up on Earth 2.

Hey CBR!
    I'm Ben from the UK!
    I'm addicted to comics with my favorite comic being The Amazing Spider-Man. I read both Marvel and DC but am slightly more into Marvel.

"Favorite" Comics:
    - Superior Spider-Man
    - The Amazing Spider-Man
    - Guardians of the Galaxy
    - Batman (New 52)

Currently Reading:
    - The Amazing Spider-Man
    - Spider-Verse
    - Avengers
    - Superior Iron-man
    - All-New Captain America
    - Thor
    - Batman
    - Justice League
    - Flash
    - Aquaman

If there is anymore I need to add to that list feel free to say so.

Hey everyone! My name is Kyle. I'm 31, I work in insurance, and I live in Aurora, IL with my wife and our cat, Whiskey. I've been into comics since I was about 10 years old and have been an on and off reader ever since, I got back in full swing with comics this past September when my wife set me up with a pull list at my LCS as a surprise gift for my birthday. I'm currently reading Thor, Superior Iron Man, Axis, Batman, All-New Captain America, Southern Bastards, C.O.W.L. and the occasional Bongo Simpsons comic. Other than comics I am also a huge movie buff. Some of my favorites are Star Wars (the original trilogy) all of the Indiana Jones movies, Jaws, Zodiac, The Departed, and Jurassic Park (just to name a few). I am also a huge Disney World fan. My wife and I travel there once a year, we even went there for our honeymoon. I'm also really into classic video games, mostly Super Nintendo. Anyways, that about sums me up, I'm excited to get to know the rest of you!