Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

I used to post here a lot, then I stopped posting as much, maybe the occasional post once or twice a year.
    I wanted to make a thread a little while ago, and found out that the gaff had been wiped out. Which to me mirrored how this place got started.
    Anyway, I've made a new account.
    So, hello.

Extraordinary Member

Helo.
    And hello guys, hows life?
    Today was strange, finished work FOUR hours earlier. Business is terrible, and last night. Someone told me their feelings for me :O

Hello, Guys. My name is Jonathan but you call me Jon. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a huge comic book fan, although I have no particular favorite. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I hope to have a wonderful time here on CBR.

Hello, and welcome new folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgx View Post
    Hello, Guys. My name is Jonathan but you call me Jon. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a huge comic book fan, although I have no particular favorite. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I hope to have a wonderful time here on CBR.
    You remind me of someone on another forum.
    What are your thoughts of Hal Jordan?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

My name is not Mia. I am a long time comic book collector my favourite characters being Batman & Emma Frost (who I am most alike). I enjoy, working out, reading a good yarn, writing a cracking story, British tv/engrossing tv series that make me think, business, growing my career, winning and serving God.

Stuck in Purgatory

Hello to everyone.
    My name is in fact Monica, and I am one of the new recruits on "The Line it is Drawn". I'm not actually new to CBR, or the forums, because I've been reading articles on and off over the years for at least 10 years now. I am also an on again off again comics fan with Batman comics, Image comics, Indie and Web comics being my particular cups of tea. I figured I might as well start lurking the forums since I'm already a pretty amazing professional internet lurker. Come to think of it it's very likely I will mostly be a super creeper (minecrap reference not intended) on here and not participate in discussions, lurk, and maybe comment a few times a year. I'll try and work on that I swear, but for now *POOF*! (That means I left the thread, and possibly the forums as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    My name is not Mia.
    Hi not Mia.
    Oldbies re-introduce themselves, so I should do the same, as I haven't done that already.
    I am Aziz, that strange foreigner who loves comics people hate, and love two generations old games.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaMunster View Post
    My name is in fact Monica
    Hi Monica.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    My name is not Mia. I am a long time comic book collector
    Welcome Mia, (or whatever your name might be)
    How large is yours? I meant... the collection.

Hello to everyone.
    My name is in fact Monica, but for now *POOF*! (That means I left the thread, and possibly the forums as well)
    Hey, don't you *Poof* us, In Fact Monica.
    You come back, anytime you like. OK?
    links to my books:
    "TWISTED HOLIDAY HORROR TALES"
    @ comiXology
    @ IndyPlanet
    "Blues Ratz"
    @ Amazon: Spec. BLUE Version Paperback
    @ IndyPlanet: Collected Edition

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Hi not Mia.

Quote Originally Posted by Attila Kiss View Post
    Welcome Mia, (or whatever your name might be)
    How large is yours? I meant... the collection.
    Thanks. I've gotten rid of most my collection since I didn't think it make sense to cart around comic boxes whenever I moved. I am now down to one long box, primarily consisting of my X-Men collection from the mid 90's. I now collect most of my material in trades.

I joined last year after the reboot. I got my name from a series of British books about kids making trouble. I got introduced to comics by t.v shows. I enjoy reading, watching t.v and playing video games. I'm a huge fan of the crime procedural genre. My favorite comic characters are Virgil Hawkins (Static), Wonder Woman and Cassandra Cain.

Hello to everyone.
    My name is in fact Monica, and I am one of the new recruits on "The Line it is Drawn". I'm not actually new to CBR, or the forums, because I've been reading articles on and off over the years for at least 10 years now. I am also an on again off again comics fan with Batman comics, Image comics, Indie and Web comics being my particular cups of tea. I figured I might as well start lurking the forums since I'm already a pretty amazing professional internet lurker. Come to think of it it's very likely I will mostly be a super creeper (minecrap reference not intended) on here and not participate in discussions, lurk, and maybe comment a few times a year. I'll try and work on that I swear, but for now *POOF*! (That means I left the thread, and possibly the forums as well)
    Welcome Monica!

Hi,

I'm Laura, I'm 25 from the UK and I'm a cleaner whilst I study to qualify as a Makeup Artist. I like Batman comics, Tim Burton films/books and My Little Pony (I get laughed at a lot for this). I also like reading,drawing and making things. I practice white magic.

My favorite comics/graphic novels are The Killing Joke, Harley Quinn, Mad Love, Hush, Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad and A Death in the Family. Favorite Batman characters are (all villains) Joker, Harley Quinn, The Riddler and Killer Croc. Although as a child my favorite character was always Batman as he's the 'good guy' and The Riddler, as I thought Jim Carrey was amazing.

I discovered CBR only recently as I wanted to join a forum and meet new people.Only one of my friends likes Batman.

^_^

Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harley4mrj View Post
    Hi,

I'm Laura, I'm 25 from the UK and I'm a cleaner whilst I study to qualify as a Makeup Artist. I like Batman comics, Tim Burton films/books and My Little Pony (I get laughed at a lot for this). I also like reading,drawing and making things. I practice white magic.

My favorite comics/graphic novels are The Killing Joke, Harley Quinn, Mad Love, Hush, Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad and A Death in the Family. Favorite Batman characters are (all villains) Joker, Harley Quinn, The Riddler and Killer Croc. Although as a child my favorite character was always Batman as he's the 'good guy' and The Riddler, as I thought Jim Carrey was amazing.

I discovered CBR only recently as I wanted to join a forum and meet new people.Only one of my friends likes Batman.

^_^
    Hii Laura welcome to cbr

All-New Member

Hi, I'm Mags not keen to give out alot of personal info but wanted to say hi nonetheless.
    I read mostly Marvel, I my favorite characters tend to be either the anti hero types or cute/quirky. I tend to like fun or gritty and not so much with the meladrama.

Mags from the Tavern?
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"