Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Hey, my name is Gibson and been on Comicbookresources for some time but never joined the community until last night.

I live in London and when I'm not doing the day job I'm busy writing and drawing my comic Lloyd and the Bear http://www.lloydandthebear.com

I promise, promise, PROMISE to actually chip and and talk about stuff on here and not just plug my site (but I'll be posting some artwork on the creative boards because, y'know, it seems like a good idea!)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonian View Post
    Hey, my name is Gibson and been on Comicbookresources for some time but never joined the community until last night.

I live in London and when I'm not doing the day job I'm busy writing and drawing my comic Lloyd and the Bear http://www.lloydandthebear.com

I promise, promise, PROMISE to actually chip and and talk about stuff on here and not just plug my site (but I'll be posting some artwork on the creative boards because, y'know, it seems like a good idea!)

You have made the right choice of joining this awesome community.

All-New Member

Hi, I'm Smokey.
    I'm not much of a comic reader but I love Marvel comics, especially the cosmic stuff.
    When I'm not working I'm either reading SF/ Fantasy lit or debating philosophy and weird self-made theories on the net.
    Thanks for having me here, Cheers.

All-New Member

Hi, I'm Robin, I'm a writer in Los Angeles. Found out about CBR from this link - http://www.cloudscapecomics.com/comi...ollaborations/ . I like hiking and art and am very involved in the literary publishing world.

Sandman is my favorite comic.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by settdigger View Post
    Hi, I'm Robin, I'm a writer in Los Angeles. Found out about CBR from this link - http://www.cloudscapecomics.com/comi...ollaborations/ . I like hiking and art and am very involved in the literary publishing world.

Sandman is my favorite comic.
    Hi Robin/ Settdigger. Welcome to CBR.
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

All-New Member

Hey everyone, I’m Scott McCullough (USA) and I’m coming back to comics after quite a few years away. I cut my teeth on the Marvel’s G.I. Joe ARAH and the Uncanny X-Men from the early 80’s and then my addiction spread from there. I eased out of my comic hobby by 2000 but now I’m back. Along the way I tried my hand at writing and what I found that I was never able to make a go of it. But a little bit of elbow grease and luck has put me back in the game.

I have recent published my first professional work (Doorkickers, SGP) and we’ve got a full schedule going into 2015. So now I’ve just made it a hair past the level of aspiring writer but I’m nowhere near ready to quit my day job as a US Army officer. Currently I’m living in Korea and I’m married with two daughters.

I’m always up for talking about old school comics, the craft of writing and anything else that strikes me. Also, as a Public Affairs Officer, I love to talk about my job so if you have any questions about the US Army feel free to shoot them my way.
    Last edited by Scott McCullough; 01-27-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Obsessor here. New to the CBR forums, but been lurking for a while. Read comics since I was a kid; Marvel was and is my favorite of the big two, but I'd take a Mignola comic over either of them any day.
    Favorite series: X-men, Mignola-verse, Batman. Favorite creators: Grant Morrison, Mike Mignola. Favorite Characters: Renee Montoya, Riddler, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Welcome to the boards ladies and gents!

BANNED

Hi im jim, my real name is joe lol I am from comicvine. And I'm a big time spidey, xmen, and justice league fan. Hope you'll enjoy me!

Hi there,

I go by Amacent. I became a member a year or two before they rebooted the forums but I didn't really post much aside from the occasional message on the Superman and X-Forums. I'm 24 and am currently working as an assistant at a bakery. I've been a fan of comics for a few years now and primarily read titles from DC / Vertigo, Boom!, IDW, Image, and Valiant. I'm a big fan of Superman and Co. (Lois Lane, Superboy, Supergirl, Steel, etc.), the X-Men, and Justice League International. I enjoy biking, watching my favorite TV shows, playing video games, and reading novels.

Nice to meet y'all!

All-New Member

Hey. I recently stumbled upon my ooold collection of Disney comics and it's been my guilty pleasure to go on a reading binge. Now I just want to read more comics, I guess? So hello there.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Welcome back Amacent, and welcome Bee Maya.
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

Hello, my name is David I am 26 yrs old. I'm from San Diego, I work at Lowe's and I'm currently going to college to study Mechanical Engineering. I've been reading comic books since elementary school although I didn't get serious about it until High School. My favorite Character is Batman and my favorite series is Animal Man by Grant Morrison. I've recently stop buying singles and only purchase Collected Editions, for economic reasons and I've never looked back lol.

Hey everyone,my real name is Viktor. I live in Samara. I like to read comics and watching science fiction movies and shows. My favorite animated series is "X-Men:Evolution". My favorite comic book series is "Uncanny X-Men". I also like to read comics about Superman,Batman. My favorite animated series which was made by DC comics are "Batman beyond" and "Static Shock".
    Last edited by FuzzyElf; 02-06-2015 at 12:35 PM.
    Cyclops: Teleporter to maximum, Mr. Wagner.
    Nightcrawler: Aye, Captain!
    Cyclops: Engage.