Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    Hello everyone, my names William, I'm happy to be here. My favorite hero is Steve Rogers (I wish he was still the director of SHIELD), my favorite villain is Apocalypse (so excited for the next X-FILM).
    Welcome, Bryan Singer's return is the best thing the owners of the franchise made. The last Xmen film was pretty damn good and Fassbender is always great in whatever he does - one of the few best things in Prmetheus, actually!

Hello everyone! I've been away from the Forums since the re-boot last year, but now I'm back and looking forward to becoming active again!

I only really got into reading single issues with the New52 rollout, but since then my pull list has gone a little crazy, with Image and Marvel titles dominating (and sadly enough, I barely read any DC titles anymore...but I'll always be grateful to the New52 for introducing me to the joys of buying/reading monthly issues!)

Anyway, glad to be back on the forums!

The name is Drusilla, a pleasure to meet all you fine ladies and gents. I’ve had a lifelong love affair with comics, manga, literature, cinema, theatre, television; especially all things horror and sci-fi. I’m so happy to be here amongst a group of other comic lovers, and look forward becoming more involved in the community.
    Last edited by nursecaligari; 05-12-2015 at 02:59 AM.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nursecaligari View Post
    The name is Drusilla, a pleasure to meet all you fine ladies and gents. I’ve had a lifelong love affair with comics, manga, literature, cinema, theatre, television; especially all things horror and sci-fi. I’m so happy to be here amongst a group of other comic lovers, and look forward becoming more involved in the community.
    Gooble Gobble, Gooble Gobble! We accept you, one of us, one of us!

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Hey everyone, my name is Jack. I love modern rock music (hundreds of bands), TMNT, Godzilla/Gamera, dinosaurs, spiders and various other nerdy things. I am a HUGE early 90's X-Men fanboy. I honestly have come here because Marvel, after 15 years, has finally interested me enough by the idea of their upcoming "X-Men '92" comic and I would be thrilled if it could rekindle even 1/10 of the enthusiasm and adoration that I used to have for the X-Men before Marvel changed them way too much for my liking. Up until this announcement, the only comics I have been religiously reading over the past several years are the Godzilla and TMNT books from IDW Publishing.

All-New Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm from Spain, I've started reading comics a few years ago with the spanish version of Ultimate comics. I also like most of the Alan Moore work.

I'm here to learn more about comic books and good stories and, of course, to improve my english, so if at any time you feel you have to correct my grammar or spelling feel free to tell me

Quote Originally Posted by valdes86 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm from Spain, I've started reading comics a few years ago with the spanish version of Ultimate comics. I also like most of the Alan Moore work.
    Alan Moore is just straight-up brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by valdes86 View Post
    I'm here to learn more about comic books and good stories and, of course, to improve my english, so if at any time you feel you have to correct my grammar or spelling feel free to tell me
    So far, your written English is a lot better than that of a lot of native English speakers.

Hi all!

I'm ChastMastr, in my late forties, from and in Tampa Bay, Florida, US. I love DC and Marvel especially, with some Dark Horse and Dynamite (pulp barbarian things mainly from both), though I have fairly specific likes and dislikes, and tend to follow writers more than characters. I'm an all-around geek in terms of hobbies and interests. I've been on CBR before and was on for years, but didn't get around to signing back up till now.

Comics I currently read... well, here is my list of DC books I am getting, and can afford to pick up, from June (since Convergence will be over then), to give you an idea:

BAT-MITE #1
    BATMAN BEYOND #1
    DR. FATE #1
    EARTH 2: SOCIETY #1
    HARLEY QUINN AND POWER GIRL #1
    STARFIRE #1
    SECRET SIX #3
    SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN #11
    ACTION COMICS #41
    BATMAN/SUPERMAN #21
    SUPERMAN #41
    ASTRO CITY #24

And Marvel from April (since Secret Wars hadn't started then:

AVENGERS: ULTRON FOREVER #1
    NEW AVENGERS: ULTRON FOREVER #1
    UNCANNY AVENGERS #4
    SPIDER-MAN & THE X-MEN #5-6
    MS. MARVEL #14
    THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #4
    S.H.I.E.L.D. #5
    FANTASTIC FOUR #645
    AMAZING X-MEN #19
    WOLVERINES #13-16
    STORM #10
    X-MEN #26

Dark Horse in August:

Adam.3 #1 (of 5)
    Conan the Avenger #17

And Dynamite in July:

SWORDS OF SORROW #3 (OF 6)
    JOHN CARTER: WARLORD OF MARS #9

Other interests include Japanese stuff, food (I am a bear--working on getting the weight down though), and many other things.

So, hi!

I'm MegaManChiefFan, but my real name is Graham. I love Image! They are my favorite comic company as of now! Even though I love DC and Marvel, you can sometimes not beat the indie! What are some of your favorites from them? Mine are East of West, The Wicked + The Divine, Black Science, Southern Bastards and Lazarus.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-20-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Hi! I'm Bleu from Chile, it's been forever since I used to be on comic forums, love comics (duh!) specialy slice of life, European, author comics, yeah not much superheroes at least not in comic format, cos I love and I mean LOVE Avengers on movies, specially Captain America and Black Widow, wich I hope I see soon in her very own movie. Love Agent Carter too. Dunno what else I can tell you, well I'm 35 (yes not too young) and married with a comic writer

I'm Kuh from China, Kuh is my Chinese first name and my English name is Nick. I'm 30 years old now and I never read any American-comic books before 1998(there's too many Japanese-comic books in the market, for the western part we only have cartoons on TV like Tom&Jerry,spider-man,batman and G.I.Joe).But we have lots of pirate video game copies and dvd copies,those thing made me know Marvel and DC comics.
    The first time I watched a super hero movie is Tim Burton's <Batman> but I prefer the <Superman> TV series than that, and I know X-men series directly from the konami's arcade game. I started to collected the Mortal Kombat comic books from 2011 and I wanna collect them all if I could.
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Hi, underachieving teen from America here.

Just a brazilian guy rodrigoleao's Avatar

Hi, I'm Lećo (it's like "Lion" just in portuguese), 29 years old, from Brazil!
    I love comics since ever, afetar all I learn to read with the comicbooks.

Whell, is my first time in a english forum about comics, because, you now, my english is not my best!

So... I hope to share awesome reading experiences here.

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoleao View Post
    Hi, I'm Lećo (it's like "Lion" just in portuguese), 29 years old, from Brazil!
    I love comics since ever, afetar all I learn to read with the comicbooks.

Whell, is my first time in a english forum about comics, because, you now, my english is not my best!

So... I hope to share awesome reading experiences here.
    Hiya Lion!

I see by your avatar you're a fan of Mark Waid's Daredevil. Good choice!

Just a brazilian guy rodrigoleao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Hiya Lion!

I see by your avatar you're a fan of Mark Waid's Daredevil. Good choice!
    Oh yeah!

I love the style of Waid's Daredevil. Even as a old fan of the character