Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1370

Hello everyone. My name is Joanna and I used to lurk here around for years. I'm an aspiring illustrator who loves the X-Men. I didn't touch any superhero comic until Marvel got its crap together and started to publish good X-Men comics again. Also, pardon my broken English.

Hello all. My name is Sheldon...bazinga.. I'm an aspiring writer and artist, heavily inspired by folklore, mythology, and world religions. I'm always up for checking out different comics and stories. I grew up predominantly a Marvel fan of the X-Men and it's related titles, now I tend to lean more towards Image and indie stuff. Right now I'm reading titles like East of West, Rat Queens, Hellboy, Saga, and Sandman. I have a lot of books to catch up with, but it's all good. I guess I'm really here to have some interesting conversations and meet new people.

Re introduce as it’s been a while I’m brad, I’m 27 love in Perth Australia I love music, comics, football, gaming, wrestling and mo everything else I mention on my profile, I had to take a break from comics and gaming to focus on other stuff in life but am currently back and prepping to cosplay at Supanova this year. I run a podcast, play in a band, record videos and just have fun in general. It’s currently pretty late but figured I’d get this up before I post on anymore threads.
    Straight Shot Mob

Amazing Member

Hello, everyone. I am Zaja. I am a long time comic books, movies, books, tv and sports fan. Nice to meet you all.

SidIsAlwaysLate

Hello! I'm Sid.
    I'm a bit late to the party. I grew up on mainly DC films and shows. I do know a little about Spider-Man and X-men as well but that's the extent of my Marvel knowledge. I only have a stronger DC preference because I know more of it. I don't actually care about the DC vs Marvel debate.

I only started to really get into Superheros around 2014, and I got into the "Arroverse" DC reboot around a year or so ago and I decided to finally take the plunge into comics. I'm a little nervous if I'll be honest, I know people get really serious about their comics and I hope I'll be welcome.

More personal: I'm twenty-two and I'm from the Midwest, USA I'm always happy to talk with local people or just anyone in general. I'm a writer and attempting to become an artist, (but that's a long road ahead of me). Other than that I love animals, I'm a cat dad and I work with rescue dogs. I listen to just about any music I like with very little preference when it comes to genre. I like baseball (Go Cubs Go!), gaming, and I know anime and mana but I'm very far behind and haven't really seen any new stuff.

JBS18

Hi there. I've been a comic book fan since the late 1990s when I stumbled upon X-Men and Batman comics as a kid. I come from the greatest country in the Western hemisphere: Texas.

Hi, I’ve been casually lurking for a few years and decided to register today. I’m from Washington State and am 35 years old. I’ve been into comics for about eight years now. Sadly, growing up in a rural area I had no access to comic shops and local stores did not carry any. In the last year or so I’ve really been getting into collected editions. I’m a long time fan of TMNT so of course love to read TMNT. Also into Scrooge and lots more.

Blastaar, comic nerd from the late 80's and early 90's resurfacing as a original art collector. Love the ignored characters and hope to own a Kirby original panel/sketch some day.

Hello, I'm Cyberstrike. I'm 40 been a comic book fan since 1984.

Hi there,
    I used to be a big Comic book fan back in the days, I am now back in the game thanks to my 11 yo daughter that picked up on it.
    I also webmaster on my spare time for the local Montreal book store (Komico) I go to.
    Last edited by Skrolm; 07-04-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Hi. I've lurked here for some time and finally decided to register today. I've collected comics on and off since the 1970's and have almost 40,000 currently.
    Looking forward to some intelligent conversations about comics, or anything else, really.

Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

Hey CBR! I am Not BAMF. I visited when I saw my podcast was getting referrals because someone linked an article I wrote here, and i decided to stick around.

I am from Pittsburgh, PA. Longtime poster at Herochat.com, but don’t hold that against me, haha.

Big Marvel and DC fan. And I legit have no idea what else I should blather on about here without sounding egotistical.

Glad to check out this site.

All-New Member

hi all! signed up a few years ago but got inactive and never really got the ball rolling. Recently started lurking again and decided I might as well start using the account, even if rather infrequently. Read comics on and off since I was a teen, primarily marvel (though I've read some DC stuff too), but looking to eventually read some other good comics

All-New Member

Hi everyone. I'm an artist, writer and filmmaker based in Los Angeles.

I directed a low budget She-Hulk (Marvel) feature back in 2007-8, animated lost episodes of Doctor Who (2007-9), and made a documentary called Star Wars: Deleted Magic (in 2005), about how the 1977 film was fixed in the editing room.

I spent 8 years restoring The Thief and the Cobbler, an unfinished animated masterpiece by Richard Williams, the 3-time Oscar winning animator of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Recently I've done cover art for two dozen commercially released video games, with more coming.

http://tygerbug.deviantart.com/gallery/

I am available for paid work as a commission artist (contact gilchristgarrett at gmail)

walgrover

Hi i'm Hector Estrada. I'm part owner of a zine/comics publication called Night Time Science. Recently I've co-written, inked and greytoned a graphic novel called Beaverton 2200. I've also finished a mini-comic called "Naked Sky". I'm currently hard at work on a daily instagram comic strip called "Rugland".

nighttimescience.com
    https://www.instagram.com/ruglandcomic/