Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1370
    All-New Member

Hi. I'm starting join up for a few months ago and I'm trying to find a comic. The comic about a woman that paralyze that saw her Parents and Older Sister get killed by three man and one woman with elemental power and an Gladius that heal her. Can anyone tell me the name of this comic? I also know that the girl friend is the reincarnation of fire brother of the three man and one woman with elemental power.

Hi Neela, you seem fun!
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Hi to all the newbies, hope you enjoy the mad house

Why hi there, I just joined here because honestly...my friends are getting sick of my spamming everyone with random comic nerdings.

So I thought I'd look for somewhere else to really indulge in my hobby of overanalyzing and overenthusiastically raving on about how much I love comics and their movie-, TV-show- and game adaptations.
    To tell a little more about myself (in relevance to this community), I'm kind of a Marvel fangirl, Spider-Man in particular and have recently started reading all the Spider-Man comics there are in chronological order of their publication date.
    Apart from that there is pretty much no medium I'm not into, so you can talk to me about most every nerdy topic and I'll usually will have at least heard of it.

IIRC I was a member here around 2006 or 2007 but for the life of me I can't remember my username or password.

But I get to make a new intro post so I have that going for me, which is nice.

I'm into anime and comics and nerd stuff (whatever that involves, I guess Sci-Fi & Fantasy)

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by SaintxSinnr View Post
    IIRC I was a member here around 2006 or 2007 but for the life of me I can't remember my username or password.

But I get to make a new intro post so I have that going for me, which is nice.

I'm into anime and comics and nerd stuff (whatever that involves, I guess Sci-Fi & Fantasy)

Hi
    Hi. Any chance this is you, from 2014 (way earlier in this very thread):

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefyre View Post
    Used to be a member here a long time ago.
    Went away and now have returned.
    Into comics, violent action & sci-fi movies, and the heaviest blackest metal.
    Used to have a lot of opinions.
    FOR THE HORDE!
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Hi. Any chance this is you, from 2014 (way earlier in this very thread):
    Holy crap that was me! I can't believe it! Good work 007!

edit: I guess delete either this one or the other one, I don't have a preference either way?
    Last edited by SaintxSinnr; 08-16-2019 at 05:13 PM.

an alien on planet earth [rono]'s Avatar

Smile

I'm an old alien from another galaxy. Trying to blend in on planet earth.
    I live in the US for now.

I've been reading comics since I was a kid. Most were french translation of Marvel's stuff. Later I discovered European graphic novels and much later, Japanese manga.

I've been influenced by all of them.

Last edited by [rono]; 08-23-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Together we can move mountains
    rono.info

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Hello All,

I'm back after a fairly long break. Not just from here, but from message boards as a whole. But a recent bout with Lifestuff has made me consider jumping back in. Hopefully I'll have something to offer.

I've been reading comics since I could read. I'm also heavily into music and animation and pop culture in general. Current events, too, but I don't think I'll be posting much on that. Indeed, this may be an escape from the madness.

Thanks for reading, and be well.

speeddemon

hi, i am speeddemon i live in holland , and a big fan of comics and movies..
    i have a lot figurs and models , but now i have bought a model on a car boot sale this model is from marvel but i dont now where witch movie or comic the figure this is
    hope you can help me

Hi, I'm DarthCyberBandicoot. I love The Transformers, Marvel and DC, video games and cartoons. I heard about CBR via YouTube. I do my own YouTube videos about comic book superheroes, movies and video games as well. I enjoy talking about my favorite characters and moments from movies, comic books, cartoons and video games.

Hey, I'm Wild Fang X. After about a decade of lurking, I decided to jump into the breach and register on CBR. I've been into comics/manga/anime/cartoons since as long as I can remember. Predominantly, I'm an X-Men fan, namely of characters such as Sabertooth, Cyclops, Magik, Rogue, Deadpool, Cable, Emma Frost, Forge, Magneto, and countless other mutants. While I do like Spidey, I'm more a fan of his powers and not the character of Peter Parker, especially when he spouts his holier-than-thou nonsense. I just don't have time for that.
    Otto/Miguel/Kaine are my spiders. I'm good with most characters from DC, as long as they are not Batman. I am not a fan of Batman or how he operates as a character. His rogues and supporting cast are OK, but Bruce just doesn't do it.

I'm a fan of video games, specifically fighting and some sports games (NHL/NBA2K/whatever combat sport). I'm also into music, food, photography, reading novels and articles, most art, some politics, and scores of other stuff. Hope to chop it up with you all.

All-New Member

Hello! I guess this is as good a place as any for my first post!

I was recommended to come here by a friend. It goes without saying that I'm here because I love comics.

I've also recently decided to try and start writing comics, along with a very talented artist friend of mine, so watch this space!

Hello everyone, I remember having an account here years ago, but I guess it disappeared? I chose the nickname Infectious Lass because I am a big Legion fan and am excited to talk about the reboot. I also am following Hickman's X-Men relaunch and enjoy what I have seen so far.

Spectacular Member

Hello. My name is Gilbert Garcia. I've been a comic book reader from my teenage years onward, with the "Batman Adventures" and Elseworlds as my gateway. I don't buy as much as I used to, but have been buying more through Comixology and keep a small amount of weekly comics from my LCBS. I made a account here a few years ago, and am trying to be more social online with my hobbies.
    My main comic interests are DC comics history, mainly the Golden Age from being a reader of Geoff Johns' JSA series, and the Sword and Sorcery genre, which includes Conan the Barbarian, Red Sonja, and Mike Grell's Warlord. Other comic interests are the JLI era, Spiral from the X-Men books, and Mark Russell books.