Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1370
    All-New Member

HI! My name is Morgan and I want to offer anyone with children a free "Comic Book" class for their 6-10 year old! We just launched online classes for older kids and I have an AMAZING artist teaching the kids how to develop their own comic strips! We will start with creating your HERO and then secondary characters, story line..etc.. We're very excited!

If you're interested you can sign-up here for free! We hope to see some budding comic book artists!

First class FREE with CODE: CBR
    https://bit.ly/32xbBOA

IMG_3475.jpg

All-New Member

Hello everyone. I'm Davide from Italy, I'm 35 y.o, I've been lurking on this site for years and I decided to create an account recently. I'm, of course, a comic books fan since my childhood. I grew up with Dylan Dog and Marvel Comics, mainly the Xmen world and Wolverine, but some years ago I got more interested in DC via Morrison's Batman and Johns' Green Lantern. I read Images and independent comics too, I'm a big fan of the Mignolaverse. Another passion of mine is underground music, I'm a review for some sites regarding metal, rock, electronic and industrial music, and I'm part of a duo called Moral Excerpt. Not much else to say! Hope to have a good time here.

Hi I'm Zak from London and I have self-published my sci-fi comic INFINITY DRAGONFLY ... 3105 - The Second Interstellar War has waged across space for eight years. The Joint Defence Campaign, consisting of the United Worlds Accord and its allies, has committed all available ships and personnel against the expansionist Æsynja Empire... But will it be enough? ....
    - Video: https://youtu.be/zeGG8s9KUiI
    - See infinitydragonfly.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Scificomicartist; 09-28-2020 at 09:10 AM.

All-New Member

Hello everyone.

I’m Maxime from France, almost 25 years old. I’m into comic books for about three months now and really enjoy it. I only read independent comics because I’m not a big fan of Marvel and DC. Well, I think that’s it. I’m here to talk about my readings.

Take care, stay safe!

Hello there!
    I'm Tim from Germany, 23 y/o, and I've been a Comic reader since the day I could read.
    I lost touch with Comics a few years ago, but quarantine and a box of good ol' funny books from my youth managed to spark up my interest again.
    My main focus is on DC and Marvel titles, but I'm open for everything. Currently reading Frank Miller's Daredevil-Run and the Hellboy Library Editions.
    Since I only have a few friends in rl that share this interest, I'm looking forward to some discussions or just good chats about our favourite picture books.
    As you may have noticed, english is not my native language. So, I'm already sorry about some grammar mistakes.

See ya then!

All-New Member

My name is Brandon and I'm a small-time writer. Might be posting some articles here...hopefully, they're at least entertaining for all of you!

Hello,

I'm Joseph from the US. I've been a casual comic book reader. I'm mainly a Marvel Zombie, but dabble in other publishers as well. I've lurked on CBR for years, but never had the courage to register. Currently, I'm going through key Marvel Comics through the podcast, My Marvelous Year. I also want to finally get through the original run of Sandman.

Hey I'm still new to the site, Can someone walk me through on how to upload a signature.... Can't seem to find it in the settings.

I had a dream years ago that I joined a Batman Forum and meet a lot of friends. So thought I would finally give it a try after 20 years didn't know it would be something like CBR though.

I am new to comics I mostly watch all the movies. Don't get me started on Space Ghost "Batman in Space". Right now the idea of an active forum brightens my day.

the name is Klowneer I am not your usual clown not really a clown at all, Although I do joke a lot. I need a new identity but didn't want to hide myself. Anyway I hope I fit in here.

All-New Member

I am a former comic book collector. My collections have swapped out magically by poltergeists every so often, and the voices love calling me the Deadpool every now and ten. However, I am probably closer to a Forgotten Realms character.

Other than that. It's nice to see a forum such as this out there, and hope to contribute at least something entertaining once and a while.

Hi,
    I am Nikos Nikolaidis, a writer and comic creator from Athens, Greece.
    Comics, sports, history are my best hobbies.
    Glad to be here with you.

Visit my profile in Lambiek Comiclopedia, as below

https://www.lambiek.net/artists/n/nikolaidis_nikos.htm

All the best,
    Nikos

Extraordinary Member

Welcome everyone

Hi Folks. Longtime lurker on these boards. 35 year old... lifelong superhero/comics fan. Anti-capitalist, atheist. Friend to the downtrodden. Lover of animals. I watch a lot of movies. Love HORROR films... anything retro... big fan of FOOD. I cook often! Also a digital artist and writer. I LOVE CARTOONS!

I maintain a blog here: https://comixntoonz.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Comics N' Toons; 12-24-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Hi Just would like to introduce myself. I have 4 main loves in my life besides Family and Friends. Kansas City Chiefs, Harley Davidson, City Of Heroes, and Superman. For these reasons, I go by the name Geek On A Harley on Both Twitter and YouTube.
    I am 54 years old and have been a fan of Superman ever since I can remember. Like 3 years old maybe 2. Of course, I love other comic book characters but Superman is my favorite.
    Some of my top favorites after Superman are Batman, Spiderman, Hulk, Nightwing, Tim Drake Robin, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and Kyle Rayner. The Flash Barry Allen, and Wally West. I really enjoyed Wally West as The Flash in the comic books same with Tim Drake, and Kyle Rayner.
    As I mentioned I enjoy playing City Of Heroes, I tried Playing DC Universe for a while but I never could get into it like I am with City Of Heroes. Champions Online never really worked for me either.
    I do ride a Harley. Mine is a 2017 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special. I am not in a Club I enjoy being a Lone Wolf and riding free on the open road just me and my Bike.
    As I said before I am a huge Kansas City Chiefs fan. I played Football in High School (I graduated in 1985) but I never really enjoyed watching football or had a favorite Team until I was living in Kansas City and Joe Montana came to town in 1993 after he won 4 Super Bowls with the 49ers. So I started watching the Chiefs and loved the Defense with Derrick Thomas (God Rest His Soul). Been a Chiefs fan ever since. Lots of rough years with losing teams. The Joe Montana years were good. The Trent Green and Priest Holmes years were good. However now with Patrick Mahomes and being Superbowl Champions last season it's pretty cool. lol Sorry, not a Chiefs Forum.
    I am also a Veteran of The US Army. Was both an Army Truck Driver and a Cannon Crew Member. MOTOC and Artillery.
    I have worked in many jobs including being a Bank Teller for 5 years, Hospital Security for Pinkerton, and a Bar Bouncer for a few years while I was working in Banking during the day. Currently, I have spent the last 27 years working at Oscar Mayer/Kraft/KraftHeinz as an Equipment Mechanic. My Plant makes Only Oscar Mayer Hotdogs and we pretty much make all the Hotdogs Oscar Mayer sells.
    So yeah that is me. Maybe If I can figure out how to do pics I can post some pics of Superman Emblems On my Harley both this one and the Softail I owned before. Plus some of my Superman Memorabilia. I always have Superman Emblems on all my vehicles. Lots of Superman T-Shirts Too. My T-Shirts are Usually Harley Davidson, Kansas City Chiefs, or Superman same as my Hats. Although I do have one Army Veteran Hat.

Posting more pics
    As you may notice I have a Superman Tattoo. The Statue pic is from the web I have actual camera shots of mine on my phone.