Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1370

Hi everyone. I go by Ziolala. I’m 27 and I love comics and videogames. I read mostly DC Comics. Some other comics I also enjoyed are Sandman,Saga and Fables.

All-New Member

Hi there! I'm Joey, 31-year-old longtime comic reader. I enjoy following Batman, X-Men, Star Wars, & anything indie & interesting. I'm also a songwriter & big lover of music.

All-New Member

I'm from Denmark and I'm a dedicated "graphic novel" fan (not much into spandex clad "supes"). I discovered Fables only recently and the fact that I'm almost done reading the series (first pass ) is what brought me here to express my bittersweet annoyance?

Any Suggestions on where to go from here?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbrothy View Post
    I'm from Denmark and I'm a dedicated "graphic novel" fan (not much into spandex clad "supes"). I discovered Fables only recently and the fact that I'm almost done reading the series (first pass ) is what brought me here to express my bittersweet annoyance?

SPOILER ALERT:

Oooo just got to the part where Bigsby meets Dare in purgatory..... If I wasn't such a (comic-reading) manly man I'd shed a little tear. Nice ending-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by sbrothy View Post

Willingham recently brought the series back with the original numbering. #151 came out last month and #152 came out this week.
    Watching television is not an activity.

All-New Member

Yeh. I'm reading #142 now and counting (down). Any of the spinoffs worth reading?

EDIT: What I mean is that with Chew the original was pure goodness but apart from Farmhand I was a little... disappointed is too strong a word - at least these people spin darn good yarns - but eh. I guess the followups are never as good as the first mover.

EDIT2: I'm not sure that made sense. Anyway, anyone up for a game of Scrabble?
    Last edited by sbrothy; 06-25-2022 at 12:09 PM.

All-New Member

In #142 I really like that Rose ("Gunivierre"? ) tells "Lancelot" that if he should make the entirely possible mistake of falling in love with anyone besides her he's as good as dead(!). Fables doesnt make much sense. But then again when did they ever?

EDIT: Did I finally break English there?

All-New Member

My name is Dawn, and I'm from Texas in the (not so) good ol' USA.

I'm big into geography/history, and also most films, but especially Godzilla.

I'm the goblinspawn from Awesome Rita/Bipolar Dangergirl and Doug Strange, so I'm only 13

haven't read too many comic books so I'm hoping to get into them.

Hey!

I'm Pizza Dog. I haven't chatted on a forum in a while and thought i'd get back into it.

Comics I enjoy are TMNT, Hawkeye, I Hate Fairyland, American Vampire and Sex Criminals.

Fave writer is Matt Fraction. Fave artist is Scott Young (I'm a sucker for the Baby varients). Fave Comic character is Spider-Man or my boy Raphael (TMNT).

All-New Member

Cool

Hi there comic fam!!
    I inherited over 10,000 comic books from my father (he passed away in 2020) and have recently started listing some of them on Ebay. While Ebay has been a great platform; it does have its downside (fees, taxes, etc). If you want to check my listings out (will be adding more books daily) my ebay page is:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bricksandba...1&_ipg=&_from=

or

bricksandbamboos.com

I'm open to all reasonable offers & please feel free to shoot me an email if you're interested in anything (multiple items purchased will have combined shipping) or if you are looking for a specific title/run. If large purchases are made OFF OF Ebay, I can offer you a better deal!

Happy and excited to join this wonderful community!

Peace & Love - Jon

All-New Member

Hey, it's harry bean a comic books lover and motivational speaker, I was inspired a lot by the story of zhc net worth who makes vlogs on dc members.

Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

my name is PantoTako also known as Nightmaren Nemo on twitter aka as @Crescentofmoons i am a person who is very intrigued by the ideas of dreams slumber and their surrealness, Nights into Dreams and Little Nemo convinced me that dreams were really other worldy and surreal forms of artwork.

At first i was never into the ideas of comics until fairly recently with the Villians of comics they are my favorite parts of them and made me realize that i would be interested in them and i do feel inspired to come up with ones of my own some day.

would like to discuss this kind of stuff with people if avaliable as these are topics that are cool to me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Crescentofmoons
    Last edited by The PhantomDreamlander; 09-06-2022 at 09:25 PM.

Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ziolala View Post
    Hi everyone. I go by Ziolala. I’m 27 and I love comics and videogames. I read mostly DC Comics. Some other comics I also enjoyed are Sandman,Saga and Fables.
    Nights Into Dreams is a video game that has a very surreal art direction and really does capture dream logic not many games has it gameplay its was first on the Sega Saturn released in 1996 but got a PC release far later in 2012

All-New Member

Hi,
    While I am new to this forum, I am not new to riding. I currently own several motorcycles but the one which lead me here is my recent purchase of a 1996 Smoking Joe with a mere 1,200 miles. In my experience if it’s a Honda it’s reliable but Joe is 22 years old and I have a great mechanic but I like to learn from those who have gone before me.
    See more

All-New Member

온라인 바카라 는 전 세계적으로 매우 인기가 있으며 최고의 보너스와 충성도 높은 관리를 제공하므로 이상하지 않습니다.