Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1370
    All-New Member

Osiris Black here, Executive producer, writer, and creator of the Tales of Merrix. I have read some of everything but honestly cannot really get into the newer books. The last series I actually enjoyed was the Thanos imperative. I've dabbled a bit in the newer books but have been more into gaming lately. I'll be posting some of my work here and on other sites in the near future. Favorite villain is Dr. Doom and my favorite Hero is Thanos. In case anyone has forgotten "Cyclops was right."

All-New Member

I'm Doug, and I am a comics addict. I don't know that in going to get much help for that here though.

I loved me some comics as a kid, but a combination of parental disapproval, limited funds, and no easy access to a comic shop where I lived led to an extended hiatus - eventually it seemed like there was just too much to catch up on to jump back in, and I had other hobbies. Then my favorite games journalist started writing comics. Kieron Gillen's Phonogram was the first new comic I bought in ages, followed by Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter.

All-New Member

Hi all

Thought I'd introduce myself firstly by way of two pics taken rn, to the left and then the right of me. I'm very interested in any comments, criticisms both positive as well as negative (rip me one or five!), analysis of why the collection pictured exists, etc.

Some bio context:
    Norwegian
    42 yo
    Because of my father's job, I weekly received every magazine published in Norway 1983-1995.
    Pivoted that to trade everything I didn't want to foreign comics. Shitty exchange rate, but so worth it if you get free trade currency every week anyway.
    As a result, archive was optimized from ca 10.000 objects to the stable size since two decades ago of ca. 3000 individual publications.
    Still, this is the only actual stuff I have on shelves in my mancave.

I need to know what this says about me. Don't hold back.IMG-5547.jpg

All-New Member

Attachment 125292 Second pic, this is the more regionally oriented part of the masturbatory shelf display so don't worry if you can't understand the titles.

All-New Member

Oh also I forgot to mention that most of the titles are like "special", like first or special editions, signed by artist, pillaged from a grave, etc.

Welcome to the site and thanks for posting Pics. I hope you enjoy your time here
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

All-New Member

Hi thanks having me

I love comics alot specially disney so I collected huage amount of comics , I read them using my tablet.

parpellavfo

Hi all, I am new to this forum. Looking forward for more interesting topics.

Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parpellavfo View Post
    Hi all, I am new to this forum. Looking forward for more interesting topics.
    I am a person who comes up with interesitng topics you should go check some i have created.

Im also in to surreal and weird stuff too and clowns.
    Last edited by The PhantomDreamlander; 10-23-2022 at 04:00 PM.

All-New Member

Hi,
    Hello World,
    I am Ranjan Raj New Member, I feel very glad for joining CBR community.
    Thanks.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris Black View Post
    Osiris Black here, Executive producer, writer, and creator of the Tales of Merrix. I have read some of everything but honestly cannot really get into the newer books. The last series I actually enjoyed was the Thanos imperative. I've dabbled a bit in the newer books but have been more into gaming lately. I'll be posting some of my work here and on other sites in the near future. Favorite villain is Dr. Doom and my favorite Hero is Thanos. In case anyone has forgotten "Cyclops was right."

I'm guessing you mean Cyclops was right to prevent genocide which is undeniably right. That is why it was extremely inane for Cyclops to be called the Mutant Hitler, and be hated by multiple characters for that justified action because preventing genocide is the complete opposite of being responsible for genocide.

All-New Member

Here is the best chance to get citizenship by investment st lucia

Amazing Member

Hello,

I am GAP. I actually l was looking at some comics threads and I wanted to join on discussions. I just made my account today and I hope to be a good member here.

All-New Member

Hey CBR!!
    My name is Melia (pronounced like Malia Obama... in case you were wondering).
    I'm 19 from the U.S.! I work as a library clerk and I've got the awesome job of getting to drop a couple of hundred dollars every few months on our comic section! It's a super fun job and it's nice being able to help people get into comics.
    Outside of reading comic books, I love reading novels, making art, and I play the guitar.
    I mostly read Marvel but I'm trying to branch out. I've been digging into Batman and co. a lot lately and really loving it.

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I want to talk to you guys about what books I should get on the next trip to the comic shop for my job. Where's the best thread to ask questions like that? I'm working on getting some classics that we're missing in our library system (like... how did no one have Dark Victory and The Long Halloween? Don't worry, I fixed that problem!) but it is harder for me when it comes to new collections outside of Marvel. I want to get some input from other comic book fans.

Alright, smell ya later.

Our local library has quite a few Hellboy collections. They're published by Dark Horse Comics and are very enjoyable reads.
    Watching television is not an activity.