Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Jeff Lemire

Jeff Lemire is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Extraordinary X-Men" writer.

Full article here.

BANNED

Is there a plot/character-related reason why Magik changed her iconic hairstyle?

Will Magik still interact with her BFF Kitty even though she's in a galaxy far, far away?

Hey Jeff, since Old Man Logan will be in his own solo book and Extraordinary X-Men, will they cross over?

Hi Jeff,

Very excited for your run on the new Extraordinary X-men! I love the cast you chose & cannot wait to see the team dynamic. We all know the obvious connections...Old Man Logan & Jean, Magik & Colossus, Storm & Forge. But what about the others? Any interesting character interactions or relationships you can mention without spoiling anything?

Thanks!

Fantastic Member

Question, if you had to pitch this book to the reader, what would you say? In other words, out of all the other choices out there, what would entice readers to pick up this book?

Hey, Jeff

Will X-Men's Mimic or Hollow show up?

Thanks!

I noticed how the Terrigen Mists and the Legacy Virus operate the same way. With little differences.

But how will they stand apart from each other, and avoid being a rehashed storyline from the 90s?

Hey, Jeff!
    Just one question, and I know it's a longshot, but I have to try: Will we see Rogue join this team of badasses? She would fit great on it!

Thank you for your time!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Hello Mr. Lemire and welcome to the world of X-men. We're all happy to have you.

Last week, the X-editors answered questions on X-POSITION and it was hinted that Iceman's recent coming out as a homosexual would be explored. Could you give us some hints as to what we can expect? What's your plan for Iceman?

When can we expect an explanation for what happened to Cyclops, Emma Frost, and the other major names missing from the X-books?

What kind of relationship dynamic can we expect with Storm and Old Man Logan? Having been romantically involved with Wolverine, can we expect some tension?

During his run, Brian Michael Bendis expanded Teen Jean's powers a great deal. Do you plan on continuing this story?

Beyond her powers, what can we expect from Teen Jean in this series? She's basically the baby of the team, even though she is among the most powerful. How is that going to affect her role?

Given her history with Cyclops and his revolution, are there going to be any trust issues with Magik?

It was already revealed that Sinister will be showing up soon. What sort of role will he play in this latest mutant crisis?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I will not bother to ask the same questions of another interview knowing they will avoid any controversial issue.

So just have a question there will be some interaction between team Storm and the Uncanny Avengers after all Rogue is in the team and their mission is the cooperation between teams or it too much to expect help from the Avengers or Steve Rogers in mutant issues?

Hi Jeff, will your X-Men crossover with the other X-teams like All-New or Uncanny?

Fantastic Member

As a fan of Colossus, I'm curious as to his dynamic on the team. He hasn't really been getting along with Storm or Magik lately. Will his relationships with his team-mates get explored at all? or is he just the team's brick?

Hi Lemire

1. What role will Jean have on the team?
    2. Will you be exploring the power she acquired in Bendis's run?

Hello Mr. Lemire, my question is regarding your vision for Storm as the leader in this series. Without spoiling anything could you give an idea as to what kind of direction you'll be taking her character now that she is essentially leading mutant kind? And what kind of challenge has it presented to you as a writer to convey.

Hi, Mr. Jeff, since you're likely can't give us anything plotwise...

1. Who in your current cast do you find very easy to write and who do you find very hard?
    2. Are there any past story elements that you would like to revisit during your run?
    3. Which of the characters can we expect to get more focus in the first few arcs and which particular character arc are you most excited for people to read about?
    4. Is there any character among the X-Men that you would like to write in this book (as a guest or a mainstay) in the future?